Default Cash, Check, Credit Card or Barter?

How would you accept payment for inspecting this building? Cash? Check? Credit card? Or would you barter?

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1
    "Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Default Re: Cash, Check, Credit Card or Barter?

Barter.... definitely

What's with all those flood lights? Oh yeah, I guess it's hard to see your way around with your eyes 99% closed and bloodshot.

Too many funny things there.... "The Canibus Station" !!!!! - now that's a great name.

And, what's with the 800 number? I hope the pot heads realize they can stop pushing buttons after the 7th digit??? I'm guessing not

In my alarm business I have a strip club and an adult novelty shop. Both are just regular customers.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Breedlove View Post

you barter?

You was Just Driving By right Bruce ?

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    You was Just Driving By right Bruce ?
    Walking by. I went to the Colorado Rockies home opener yesterday and walked by this building on my way back to my car. I couldn't resist taking a photo and wondering if a home inspector had inspected the building (and how he arranged for payment).

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

Dan Kuznitsky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Breedlove View Post
    Walking by. I went to the Colorado Rockies home opener yesterday and walked by this building on my way back to my car. I couldn't resist taking a photo and wondering if a home inspector had inspected the building (and how he arranged for payment).
    I'd call that a combination cash/barter arrangement.

Ted Menelly Guest

Sooooooooo

What warrants the prescription for medical cannabis

This is definitely the blind leading the blind. Obviously the gov folks voting this in have never sat there and got blown away smoking high grade pot. (nope, me neither). Never mind driving, walking is difficult. The idea that smoking pot does not get you stumbling, falling down stoned is ridiculous. Reactions are slower, thou8ght is difficult etc etc etc. Talk about unhealthy sucking smoke from a weed into your lungs. How about the weight gain from all the eating that goes on once stoned.

The idea of acceptance for so many things just because this is a "progressive society" is ruining this planet. What happened to tradition thinking and some things are just wrong.

Oh yes.....It is definitely a gateway drug. I do not care what anyone has to say about it. Hm, that's one high, I wonder what this stuff will do?

Dan Kuznitsky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    Sooooooooo

What warrants the prescription for medical cannabis

This is definitely the blind leading the blind. Obviously the gov folks voting this in have never sat there and got blown away smoking high grade pot. (nope, me neither). Never mind driving, walking is difficult. The idea that smoking pot does not get you stumbling, falling down stoned is ridiculous. Reactions are slower, thou8ght is difficult etc etc etc. Talk about unhealthy sucking smoke from a weed into your lungs. How about the weight gain from all the eating that goes on once stoned.

The idea of acceptance for so many things just because this is a "progressive society" is ruining this planet. What happened to tradition thinking and some things are just wrong.

Oh yes.....It is definitely a gateway drug. I do not care what anyone has to say about it. Hm, that's one high, I wonder what this stuff will do?
    In the case of my brother's ex-wife, and friends mother back in Chicago THC (not smoking) was prescribed after chemo. (and pot smoke is definitely less harmful than cigs)
    As actually medicine when prescribed by a doctor the stuff IS useful. When people go to a doctor with "my glaucoma's acting up" it's a way for potheads to get away with smoking pot.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Kuznitsky View Post
    In the case of my brother's ex-wife, and friends mother back in Chicago THC (not smoking) was prescribed after chemo. (and pot smoke is definitely less harmful than cigs)
    As actually medicine when prescribed by a doctor the stuff IS useful. When people go to a doctor with "my glaucoma's acting up" it's a way for potheads to get away with smoking pot.
    A drug store would be the place for real necessities to be passed out. The Corner pot store is a joke in my opinion and is just pushing the fact to kids that smoking pot is alright. This like any drug should be in the back ground. I know a serious amount of folks that know the neighbor or family friend or family member that gets pot on a prescription in California. There are not that many folks out there with an illness that pot is the answer. The ones that there are should have it handled by A DRUG store just like any drug that is legal to prescribe. Not a corner pot store. That is a serious joke in itself. Drugs need to be at the drug store not advertised to the world that the acceptance of pot needs to be recognized. I do not know for sure by I believe the reason it is not at the drug store because they do not want the stoners hanging out waiting for their prescription.

I know folks that are prescribed pot for depression. What a serious joke that is. Pot , when there is a lack of, causes serious mood swings in and of itself. So I guess anyone going to the Doctor about depression will be fed pot so they will need it for life because as soon as they do not have it on a regular basis they will be depressed or signs of depression.

As far as pot smoke not being as bad as cigarette smoke.....being hit by a volks beetle does not hurt as much as being hit by a one ton F350 dual cab, long bed 4x4 pulling a 10,000 lb boat.

As far as the folks that it actually should be prescribed to....God bless em. Help them in anyway one can. Sickness or pain is hell.

HAve you see the interviews for most of the folks getting there pot prescription. Lets see. Do you want this gold or this red. This will give you a happier hih and this will put you to sleep.

They even sell damn brownies so they can eat it. What a perfect match. Give a stoner a pot filled brownie so they get the munchies so they go back to get more pot filled brownies.

Serious, serious joke. What the heck has happened to this world with crap like this.

What type of pot would you like??????????????????????????????????

One pot should fit all. THC content should be regulated as in THC pills. As a matter of fact why are they even selling smoke able pot. It should be in pill form as in any regulated drug. You know and I know that unless these folks are serious respectable folks and only want to do the right thing they are sitting in their living room smoking pot and their kids may even be in the room or in the other room or even if they go out on the porch and smoke it the kids are knowing they are smoking it and bringing up another crop of accepting pot heads.

For anyone's info....yes I did inhale years upon decades ago. You cannot tell me anything of the pot culture.

Corner Pot store.....what a damn joke on society.

James Duffin Guest

I'm a product of the 70's also. The wife and I went to a Lady Gaga concert last night and I did not see one joint being passed around. In the 70's you could get high at a concert by just being in the arena. Times have changed it seems. The kids there were kinda....well...boring! It was a good concert though.

I think if you have a choice to go for a natural alternative for your ailments you should try it, and although I gave up reefer along time ago, I would use it again if it helped me ignore yapping brokers and idiotic clients with their little rug rats and barking dogs and the colors, The colors are coming to get me AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Where's the closet?
    OH NO!
    IT"S BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYY Y
    AAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHAAYAAYYAYAAAAAAAAAA
    Dude, got a light?

Quote Originally Posted by James Duffin View Post
    I'm a product of the 70's also. The wife and I went to a Lady Gaga concert last night and I did not see one joint being passed around. In the 70's you could get high at a concert by just being in the arena. Times have changed it seems. The kids there were kinda....well...boring! It was a good concert though.
    It was because the concert goers were on Oxycontin, the younger generation's "drug of choice." Try it once and you're hooked - bad stuff - ask Rush !