Default stuck in traffic photo

I shot this out my window while stuck in traffic this morning. Have I posted this before? Maybe. It's been like this for at least a couple of years.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Richard Moore Guest

Default Re: stuck in traffic photo

Great photo!

2 years???? So...how can the meter readers not report that to the utility company? It's unsafe for the homeowners, passers by and, especially, the meter readers themselves. I know it's not the utility's job to actually do the repair, but surely they have some responsibility to ensure their product is delivered and used in a safe manner.

Default Re: stuck in traffic photo

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Moore View Post
    Great photo!

2 years???? So...how can the meter readers not report that to the utility company? It's unsafe for the homeowners, passers by and, especially, the meter readers themselves. I know it's not the utility's job to actually do the repair, but surely they have some responsibility to ensure their product is delivered and used in a safe manner.
    Around here the meter readers don't get near the meters anymore. It's all done remotely, at least from a van. But I get your point. Hey. This is Philadelphia.