Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama train

Default Obama train

We braved the cold today to see our new prez. This was at Claymont station in Delaware.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: Obama train

Quote Originally Posted by John Arnold View Post
    We braved the cold today to see our new prez. This was at Claymont station in Delaware.
    History in the making . . .

It just makes me giddy!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Unlike some, I don't faint when he gives speeches but I am excited about the change. People's attitudes are a big part of the economy and I think a lot of people are hopeful things will bottom out and start to turn around.

I don't really think the President has enough power to single handedly ruin or save the economy but they can motivate people to feel one way or the other.

I'm a bit put off by the big hoopla (and the big $$$$). I say let's get to work!!!

A.D. Miller Guest

I don't really think the President has enough power to single handedly ruin or save the economy but they can motivate people to feel one way or the other.
    Matt: Granted, but then no president actually works by himself, does he? He surround himself with capable (or otherwise) folks who direct the government during his tenure. So no, no one single-handedly accomplishes or fails to accomplish anything as president. It is their presidency or their administration, if you will, that is responsible.

And if you think that and administration is not single-handedly capable of trashing out the country, well take a look around. Take a long hard close look. And then give this guy some time. It took the worthless, punk-ass, chickens.h.i.t moron of a s(h)itting president 8 years to totally disassemble the constitution and throw the country back in time about 40 years and put us to shame on the international front.

Obama cannot change this by the 21st of January, but at least we have someone who is capable and willing to try.

So, don't faint during his speeches, listen to them. You have certainly not heard from the likes of him in that position in your lifetime, and may never again.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    Matt: Granted, but then no president actually works by himself, does he? He surround himself with capable (or otherwise) folks who direct the government during his tenure. So no, no one single-handedly accomplishes or fails to accomplish anything as president. It is their presidency or their administration, if you will, that is responsible.

And if you think that and administration is not single-handedly capable of trashing out the country, well take a look around. Take a long hard close look. And then give this guy some time. It took the worthless, punk-ass, chickens.h.i.t moron of a s(h)itting president 8 years to totally disassemble the constitution and throw the country back in time about 40 years and put us to shame on the international front.

Obama cannot change this by the 21st of January, but at least we have someone who is capable and willing to try.

So, don't faint during his speeches, listen to them. You have certainly not heard from the likes of him in that position in your lifetime, and may never again.
    So now how do you really feel Mr. Miller...

Best

Ron

Ted Menelly Guest

Hiiiiii hopes, you've got hiiiiiiii hopes, da da da da daaaaaa, Hi hopessssss

As far as my hopes I hope you are right.

Obviously I am in the same boat everyone else is as in wanting to have things turn around.

The best thing since sliced bread and peanut butter???? Well I hope so because that is what is going to take.

Last edited by Ted Menelly; 01-17-2009 at 09:35 PM.

Unfortunately the peanut butter is tainted.
    At the very least we now have an articulate president. Every time I watched George, which dramatically decreased with time, I cringed at his diction and excuses. A Yale graduate? Sheesh man, old Elihu must be spinning in his grave?
    Ya, he was fed bad info, and by whom? He will certainly go down in American history as one of our all time worst sitting presidents and the list contains some all time clowns and that list includes Tricky Dick Nixon so you know it’s really bad….

Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

Ted Menelly Guest

Oh man

Not tricky Dicky

At least he was entertaining

Ron Bibler Guest

Change we can believe in!
    ...Yes We Can... ...A chicken in every pot...

Best

Ron

Can I suggest decaf.....

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    It just makes me giddy!
    And Goose-Pimply.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Ron Bibler Guest

Billy I think ever guy went out with Anorexia. She was just like one of the guys

Best

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Billy I think ever guy went out with Anorexia. She was just like one of the guys

Best

Ron
    Only at Closing Time.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)

Don't forget to bow to the east at 10am on the 20th!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Don't forget to bow to the east at 10am on the 20th!
    That would be north for you, I believe.

So who remembers these guys, kings all !

Jerry McCarthy

Don't worry. All your dreams will come true tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Infelise View Post
    Don't worry. All your dreams will come true tomorrow.

Our dreams might not come true TOMORROW, but ...

... the NIGHTMARE will surely end then.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post

... the NIGHTMARE will surely end then.
    Or Just Begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    Or Just Begin.
    Billy,

It can't "just begin", it's been going on for 8 years now.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

As I watch NBA basketball tonight it's a bit disappointing to see all the talk about race and the Presidency.

The best thing about Obama being elected is that we, as Americans, have FINALLY looked past race and elected the most qualified person for the job, as we saw fit.

Racism will never end until EVERYONE can see past it.

Billy,

You Must be Psychic.

A.D. Miller Guest

Billy,

JP: Damn man, it's finally over!

Ann Telnaes Cartoons - washingtonpost.com

A.D. Miller Guest

Take a couple of aspirins, get some rest, and we'll all feel better tomorrow!

A.D. Miller Guest

Well, maybe not all of us will feel better . . .

Ron Bibler Guest

JP: Damn man, it's finally over!

Ann Telnaes Cartoons - washingtonpost.com

Or Damn Man It's a new end coming!!!

A.D. Miller Guest

Or Damn Man It's a new end coming!!!
    Ron: From the inaugural speech today:

"What the cynics fail to understand is that the ground has shifted beneath them — that the stale political arguments that have consumed us for so long no longer apply." - Barack Obama

Congratulations on the inauguration of Barack. He certainly is being touted as the second coming. I hope he can live up to everyone's hopes and wishes. He sure does have an infectious smile, and portrays an image of confidence.

Just watching the news coverage, its really something, democracy in action, a true inspiration. It must make some governments envious to see the transition, and how everyone is enthusiastic!

Best wishes to my neighbours to the south!

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    Congratulations on the inauguration of Barack. He certainly is being touted as the second coming. I hope he can live up to everyone's hopes and wishes. He sure does have an infectious smile, and portrays an image of confidence.

Just watching the news coverage, its really something, democracy in action, a true inspiration. It must make some governments envious to see the transition, and how everyone is enthusiastic!

Hey Ray... It is a good for the USA... We have a new president full of hope and youth. our country is strong and our people inspired...

May Canada and the USA Always stand together.

Best

Ron

I for one wish the best for Obama. Even though I did not vote for him,
    it is more important that the country succeed than a particular political party or agenda.

One big thing I always am thankful for is the PEACEFUL and orderly transition of power. Lots of places don't have that and as a nation, we tend not to appreciate the wisdom of the system and the blessings we have as a nation.

Go USA!

Being a middle aged white guy, I have truly come to appreciate MLK's peaceful leadership to obtain civil rights. Kind of fitting if you ask me to celebrate MLK day and the next the inauguration of the first black president. Just my 2 cents worth.

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

And Barack's first foreign visit will be to Canada!

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post

Raymond: You guys are lucky. Bush was already through the Is in his alphabetical country bombing routine. Another eight years and he would have made it back around to the Cs.

Now, thankfully the little Connecticut-born, Yaley rat bastard has returned to his play-pretend "ranch" in Crawford to resume his reign as Mr. All Hat and No Cattle Redneck Ranch Boy. So, you Canadians should be safe - along with all of the rest of us.

Aaron,

Me thinks the world collectively sighed in relief to Mr. Bushes departure.

Cheers,

Ron Bibler Guest

Raymond: You guys are lucky. Bush was already through the Is in his alphabetical country bombing routine. Another eight years and he would have made it back around to the Cs.

Now, thankfully the little Connecticut-born, Yaley rat bastard has returned to his play-pretend "ranch" in Crawford to resume his reign as Mr. All Hat and No Cattle Redneck Ranch Boy. So, you Canadians should be safe - along with all of the rest of us.
    His heart is full of hate.. can't see the good in anything

I will say a prayer for ya Mr. Miller... for what good it will do...

Best

Ron

Ted Menelly Guest

Why is it when a President does not make a move to fight against something everyone thinks he is a lame President. When he takes a collective move to try to do something he is a war mongering putz.

Everyone is mad that we did not find WMDs.

We were spending billions a year on containing some smuck and j=his military. We tried to put an end to it and now the Prers is a fool, idiot, war mongerer, ass, dilusional, constitution ripper upper.

Come on folks you can't have it both ways.

I suppose we are idiots for not spanking the Israelites for finally trying to put an end to the thousands of missles shot into Israel. We would not want to do anything like blame the people that are behind those terrorist that voted them into power. Now that would be pretty silly, huh.

It is time we all stopped just dumping blame on one person or one party. The info the president and his merry band of men received is the same info that everyone in the congress received to get into the present wars. They all voted on it (mass majority.

Stop blaming one person or party on this economic mess. I did not see the signs that anyone in either party made any huge attempts to keep it from happening.

We have a new President. I don't care what party he is with or his religion or race or color. Hopefully between him, his cabinet, the senate and congress they bcan figure out how to fix this mess without screwing it up more.

My personal opinion is it will get even more screwed up before it gets better. Then we will have a hero President that will get all the credit (no matter who's' ideas he uses) Then all in his party can then say "see, I told you so".

Inspector 3500 Guest

January 20, 2009

The Begining of a Error.

Which of you guys are in the obama video?

Obama Voters YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 3500 View Post
    January 20, 2009

The Begining of a Error.

Which of you guys are in the obama video?

Obama Voters YouTube - How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters
    I'm unclear as to the meaning of your username. "3500". Wow, are you like one of those children with weird names like Moonbeam, Phranx or Adolph Hitler?

Or is this a Freudian self-admission as to the total number of synapses you've had to date?

Classless, but I guess I didn't expect anything more than that.

A.D. Miller Guest

Classless, but I guess I didn't expect anything more than that.
    Tony: Nor would I expect anything of value to issue forth from a Bush supporter's "mind". Anyone who could, with a clear conscience, defend this guy is clearly ignorant of the facts or not thinking; either by choice or through design.

Tony: Nor would I expect anything of value to issue forth from a Bush supporter's "mind". Anyone who could, with a clear conscience, defend this guy is clearly ignorant of the facts or not thinking; either by choice or through design.
    Who said anything about being a supporter? I just don't think he was as horrible and evil as you want to point out. Plus I think the office of the President deserves a little more respect.
    Look around you, at the other posts that are wishing Pres. Obama well, even though they didn't vote for him or don't agree with his policies. You don't see the same hatred that your spouting. It's time to move on.
    I didn't vote for Obama, but I still wish him well and sure as heck hopes he succeeds. Plus he's a Sox fan. Can't be that bad.

Ron Bibler Guest

Who said anything about being a supporter? I just don't think he was as horrible and evil as you want to point out. Plus I think the office of the President deserves a little more respect.
    Look around you, at the other posts that are wishing Pres. Obama well, even though they didn't vote for him or don't agree with his policies. You don't see the same hatred that your spouting. It's time to move on.
    I didn't vote for Obama, but I still wish him well and sure as heck hopes he succeeds. Plus he's a Sox fan. Can't be that bad.
    Hey Tony he is our Press. but i hope he dose not succeeds in the things he plans on doing... I think he is wrong on almost every point...

But he is my Press and I will call him Mr. President.

Best

Ron

P.S. As for his preacher.
    when yellow is mellow?
    and the blacks don"t give anything back?
    when the red man can get a head man?
    and when the whites do whats Wright?

Bigoted old man !!!

Just think if your were to flip all that and Pastor Rick Warren gave that prayer.
    When the Blacks do what is wright...
    They would have burn down Wash.D.C.

January 20, 2009

The Begining of a Error.

Sure beats that 01/2001 to 01/2009 Reign of Terror ...

... which was let loose on us by our own President.

Thought about calling it a Rain of Terror as I am sure that is how W would have spelled it.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Hey Tony he is our Press. but i hope he dose not succeeds in the things he plans on doing... I think he is wrong on almost every point...

But he is my Press and I will call him Mr. President.

Best

Ron

P.S. As for his preacher.
    when yellow is mellow?
    and the blacks don"t give anything back?
    when the red man can get a head man?
    and when the whites do whats Wright?

Bigoted old man !!!

Just think if your were to flip all that and Pastor Rick Warren gave that prayer.
    When the Blacks do what is wright...
    They would have burn down Wash.D.C.
    Good post Ron!

You should as an American respect the position and the office of the President but the rest is up to the individual.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Thought about calling it a Rain of Terror as I am sure that is how W would have spelled it.
    Good one.

• File Type: gif 3.gif (594 Bytes, 167 views)

Good one.
    Your are correct, that was "Lame", "W" would have called it Rain of Terrorists, his own Evil Empire, just call me King George, thank you very much, it's time for a Regime Change ... et al.

He was right, it was time for a Regime Change.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I sent my nickel in....................

The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages and accepting donations.

The Library will include:

The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
    The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember anything.
    The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to show up.
    The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.
    The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.
    The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.
    The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
    The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the wealthy.
    The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
    The Iraq War Room. (After you complete your first visit, they make you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth visit.)
    The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shotgun gallery.
    The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.
    The Supreme Court Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
    The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
    The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.

Note: The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the President's accomplishments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The library will also include a Quote room, where many famous Quotes by George W. Bush will be displayed. Some of the Quotes are:

'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'
    'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'
    'Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.'
    'No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine.'
    'I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy - but that could change.'
    'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'.'
    'Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.'
    'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.'
    'The future will be better tomorrow.'
    'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'
    'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.' (during an education photo-op)
    'Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.'
    'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'
    'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.'
    'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'

PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!

Sincerely,
    Jack Abramoff
    Co-Chair G.W. Bush Library Board of Directors

Jerry McCarthy

george bush sovereignty - Google Video

This was a few years back but always get a chuckle....

YouTube - Obama Air Force 1

Sent to me by one of the most liberal Obama supporters that I know. Enjoy

Inspector 3500 Guest

I'm unclear as to the meaning of your username. "3500". Wow, are you like one of those children with weird names like Moonbeam, Phranx or Adolph Hitler?

Or is this a Freudian self-admission as to the total number of synapses you've had to date?

What I have come to expect from democrats over the years, when they can not attack or twist the facts, they ingore them and attack the messenger.

I don't degrade grinder of wheat.

A.D. Miller Guest

What I have come to expect from democrats over the years, when they can not attack or twist the facts, they ingore them and attack the messenger.

3500: I promise never to ingore [sic] anyone. Anonymity on the Internet is the refuge of little minds. Wheat has a name. What's yours?

And this comes from someone who refuses to use their real name?

I say "refuses" intentionally as you have been asked many times to contact Brian (click the Contact Us) link below and ask Brian to change your username to your real name, you know, like the rest of us.

Someone too afraid to come out in the open and feels they must hide behind a fake identity might as well be Osama Bin Laden, and, for all we know, is him as he has been hiding behind others too.

Your posts and opinions have far, far, far, less authenticity and substance coming from who-knows-who-from-who-knows-where.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Ted Menelly Guest

I knew George would get him

I'm always intrigued by discussions like this.
    Having traveled and lived abroad a lot over the years, I tend to view foreign policy matters somewhat differently. If you don't think our global reputation and moral stand hasn't suffered ... then my guess is you don't have a Passport.
    Reading how some want to continue to defend that schmuck GW, is absolutely appalling to me. I (we) could state all kinds of facts to show how he screwed us but it wouldn't matter. The believers would still have their heads stuck up their ...
    I'm not a big Obama supporter. I hope he succeeds in 'bringing about change' for all our sakes. Obamas' strength is his intelligence. He has proven time and again he is smart enough to know his weaknesses and work around them.
    Case in point. Obama has not been in government long enough it get squat done on his own. No matter how hard one tries or how smart one is, when it comes to getting anything done in government, it's all about connections, who you know that can get it done and is willing to do so for you. His VP and appointments are pretty much all government veterans.
    Whether you like them or not, they know the people who know the people to call to get things moving.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

I agree with you Markus. I learned many years ago, when traveling in Europe and Asia that most of their citizens judge a country by its leaders and we in the USA are no different.

Jerry McCarthy

Ted Menelly Guest

Sorry folks. I am not a dem or a repub. But, saying that I can not lay all this horrifying stuff on the George that supposedly did all of this all by himself.

The people Marc is talking about that know who to call to get things done have, yes, been involved in government. The same government that got us into all this mess. The same government that was all part of us getting into wars. The same goverment that went along with tax cuts.

Why did we, they, get into all this wonderful stuff ??????????

One, being the economy, was to stay off the economic crisis that we were getting into. The goverment officials all agreed to try to keep the economic times in the early 2000s from getting to what they are now. As far as tax cuts, let me see, oh yeah, Obama wants to do tax cuts himself.

As far as the Afgan situation, well, what would anyone have done after what happened. After 10 years and multiple billions a year of playing baby sitter to Sadam, what would you have done??? As far as the Iraq deal, what would you do now??? Would you just say, "OK. Time for everyone to leave?? I don't think so. If that is your answer, God help us.

Tearing up the constitution????

Seriously. Do you really think that is what was happening. Please folks. Some of the arguments here are outrageous. If everyone who thinks in the direction that one man could have possibly screwed us and the world up I certainly hope you all seek serious help.

What would you have done in these situations.

We now have a man in office that wants to borrow more money. Spend untold amounts of money. Enact programs that are absolutely impossible to enact.

He wants to single handedly save the United States and the World.

If you think Mr George did all those things by himself then you must think Mr Obama can do all these things by himself.

Not only is any of these things impossible to do by ones self, if you think it is possible please seek help.

Oh. The other country thing. I have been to many and I found it to be like the united states as far as how people feel. Some love us. Some hate us. Some could live with or without us. Some feel we are a wonderful nation and just don't like some of our leaders. Personaly I did not have any problems with anyone I met. Of course I did not run into some whack job terrorists (I think). The world always thinks the most powerful nations are made up of a bunch of arrogant p*****

Please, enough already. George did this. George did that. Obama is going to do this. Obama is going to do that.

Collectively I hope the new government is going to eventually fix, first, our economy. Secondly, I hope they don't screw the economy up or the world situation up anymore than it already is and fixes it along the way.

Again folks. What would you have done. Ooops, no answer. Why. Because you do not know what you would have done at any particular time in the exact same situation. You couldn't know and don't.

Guess what. Our Government (all of our governemnt. Including some of those in the camp that is in charge now) thought they were all doing the right thing. But I guess some on here think they could have individually come up with better ideas. Geeeeeeeeeees??????????????????????

A.D. Miller Guest

I'm not a big Obama supporter.
    Markus: Too bad. I agree with you on one point though. I have friends in multiple countries, have traveled extensively and subscribe online to 12 international news feeds. The world, as a whole, is ecstatic about Obama's rise to power here.

Bush is an isolationist of the worst ilk. As a result he has alienated us from the rest of the world. As the recent financial crisis shows - this is one world. If one nation falls, the others suffer.

My fiends in Britain, France, Germany, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic reported that Obama inauguration parties were being held everywhere throughout Europe.

It's a shame that the over-indulged here in this wonderful nation are not curious of concerned enough to educate themselves as to the world view of this nation and its workings. For the most part the rest of the world looks to us for guidance in the democratic realm.

Why on Earth would we disappoint them with another schmuck the likes of Bush?

Obama is no Messiah. He is no Superman. He is just our President - for not even one whole day. Give the man a chance.

I think you will be amazed . . .

Obama is no Messiah. He is no Superman. He is just our President..

. . .

Say It's not so! .
    * This is contrary to all we have heard for the past 2 plus years.
    Are we back peddling already ( after only one Day? )

Richard Moore Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post

Say It's not so! .
    * This is contrary to all we have heard for the past 2 plus years.
    Are we back peddling already ( after only one Day? )

Billy. Think back. The Messiah label came from those running against him, the far-right wing pundits and bloggers. It was a term meant to disparage him, an attempt to poo-poo his obvious intellect. It was never his supporters treating him like a deity.

As Aaron said, and for the sake of the country and democracy your side boasts so loudly about, give him some time and a chance.

Markus:

Obama is no Messiah. He is no Superman. He is just our President - for not even one whole day. Give the man a chance.

I think you will be amazed . . .
    Wow, I can almost see the tear in your eye, but answer me this, back in mid 07' during the campaign, then candidate Obama said this about invading Pakistan, one of our supposed allies YouTube - Obama Attacks Pakistan!
    How would you friends in Britain, France, Germany, Bulgaria and the Czech Republic think of the US if he followed up on this promise?
    Personally I like the move. We should hunt down the terrorist wherever they are, but I'm curious what you think. Also will you give him the same treatment that you gave Pres. Bush or does he get a pass because, well, you voted for him?

Regarding the negative comments about our new president.....................................

Jerry McCarthy

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Moore View Post
    Billy. Think back. The Messiah label came from those running against him, the far-right wing pundits and bloggers. It was a term meant to disparage him, an attempt to poo-poo his obvious intellect. It was never his supporters treating him like a deity.

As Aaron said, and for the sake of the country and democracy your side boasts so loudly about, give him some time and a chance.
    ?????

I respect The Office Of The President.

Have Heard a lot of Fast Talk.

Now Show Me.

* the Link says different from your discretion that the Far Right started The Messiah use.
    Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry McCarthy View Post
    Regarding the negative comments about our new president.....................................
    Jerry,

Could you point those out?( as I have missed them on this thread.)

* if your not gushing with a blind giddiness or Bush Bashing does that constitute a Negative Comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry McCarthy View Post
    Wow, read the other posts. I don't see any that are bashing President Obama. Not like your "really funny" post about the Bush library.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast