Kevin Luce Guest

Default Just wanted to share my experience with Livefaceonweb

I know some of you don't like this feature but I thought it would work out really well for my website.

I just wanted to say that livefaceonweb did a great job for me. Everything went smooth on their part (not my part) and I feel they gave me great quality for the price. The problems that did occur they handled professionally (even though none of it was their fault). She wore our company shirt (even though our logo is hard to see) and the hand movement is exactly what I wanted. For what they do and the price, if you are thinking of going in this direction, I would say use them.

Here is my website just in case you were thinking of doing the same thing.

Home Inspections Indiana - 226 | Home Inspections Northwest Indiana | Home Inspections Porter County | Home Inspections Lake County | Home Inspections LaPorte County | Home Inspections Newton County, Home Inspections Jasper County, Home Inspections S

Again, if you don't like this feature, that's fine.

Note: I'm going to make one more change so she only shows up when you first visit the website.

I wonder if they will do a mud wrestling scene for me? Nothing like see some mud slug around.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Just wanted to share my experience with Livefaceonweb

Oh my gawd ... NO! MEGAN has been CLONED!

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

FYI,

It doesn't work if Flash is disabled. Since I hate all the current Flash-based ads all over the internet, I keep that plug-in turned off.

Dom.

Hi Kevin, I kind of like it.

It is a whole lot better than that funky music one of the cookie cutter website designers is using! I think it is Alamode or something like that. It grates on my nerves.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Fred Warner Guest

I'm impressed. Very professional!

Ron Bibler Guest

Good job Kevin...

Best

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D'Agostino View Post
    FYI,

It doesn't work if Flash is disabled. Since I hate all the current Flash-based ads all over the internet, I keep that plug-in turned off.

Dom.
    Thanks Dom! I just installed a Flash blocker on Firefox and I love it!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Looks good Kevin.

I like it too.

so did you already have the site up and running and they just added the girl - or did they design and build the entire site for you ?

Can you share with us what the cost was to do that ?

Kevin Luce Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Klampfer View Post
    I like it too.

so did you already have the site up and running and they just added the girl - or did they design and build the entire site for you ?

Can you share with us what the cost was to do that ?
    I had the site up and running. they just added the girl.

I am responsible for coming up with the wording and informing them what I wanted her to do. I picked the girl from a list and sent them what I want her to wear (a shirt with our logo on it). I asked for her to wear jeans and shoes. They sent me an email with three pictures of her wearing three different shoes and jeans. I picked out what I though worked best for the look I was going for.

The cost is what they charged me to create this ($260) plus the shirt and shipping that shirt. They told me that I can insert that person in you website myself but I was doing something wrong and ended up paying somebody to do it for me (around $100)

I don't know anything about creating websites so what might seem easy for most is likely not for myself. The total cost was around $400 from start to finish. If you know something about websites, it is likely it will save you the $100 I paid for a local company to do it for me.

Its been some time now since I've had this on my website and I'm still happy with it.

Just in case you are interested in doing this for your website, Live Face on Web offer specials from time to time.

Tom Phillips Guest

She's cute! Looks great Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Luce View Post
    I had the site up and running. they just added the girl.

That's great Kevin, thanks for the info. Hopefully she boosts sales for you, I would think people will remember your site over all the other plaine-Jane boring boiler-plate sites.

Kevin Luce Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Klampfer View Post
    That's great Kevin, thanks for the info. Hopefully she boosts sales for you, I would think people will remember your site over all the other plaine-Jane boring boiler-plate sites.
    That's funny because I think of my site as a plaine-Jane (which I think is fine). The only thing that is different is the woman. I've had a few people say that the site looks old (colors mainly). Everyone I have talked to tells me the way the site was created is considered outdated. I look at it like a 5 year old computer, it's fine as long as it does what I want it to do. When times have changed and my website doesn't do what it was designed to do, I'll spend the money to change it.