Default Y'all will get a hoot out of this!

Something I found surfing the net tonight. Y'all will get a hoot out of this:
    =======================

Retired real estate agent so I come from your side of the fence and I understand that as a real estate agent most of the time the difference between your transaction moving forward or not is how I present my inspection findings to your client. I pride myself on being a "Professional Comforter!" Sure the house is still the house but I always convey my findings in a neutral non-scary manner! We help your client to have Peace Of Mind. You've worked hard to get your clients and I want to help you move forward in your closings. I understand that these are your clients that you have worked hard for and they will be treated with the upmost care and respect.

Relax, finally a home inspection company you can trust not to scare your client without good reason.

If client is not there I call them to go over the report page by page and item by item.

My goal is to be a compliment to your sales process not a hindrance.

Lots of pictures not just of problems, but the house in general. Pictures of the living room, kitchen, bedroom and sunroom, etc. Clients take the report to work to show their friends and love looking at the photos of their new home and therefore making you look good for future referrals.

A Quality home inspection and a guarantee what more could you ask for.
    Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99%.
    Serving the following Counties

DELETED:

What in it for YOU

How I got in the home inspection business. I worked in a factory, worked my way up to mid management only to be layed off, job elimated plant closed. So I got my service pay and was told to have a nice day. As Steven Covey says I spend 15 years working my way up the ladder of success only to find out my ladder was leaned against the wrong wall. I want you to know that I understand your anxities and frustration with the home inspection process, because I'm a former realtor myself. I believe that your frustraction are caused by bad actions that 75% of home inspectors take. Now, I want to share with you the single most difference between XXXXXXXXXX Home Inspections and the majority of other inspectors. I convey my findings in a way that doesn't scare your client.

Example of how to handle a problem some inspectors might say this wall has rot, but you can't leave the client like that, you have to break it down for them, it's this plank, this plank and this plank. Home Depot and Lowes sells lumber every day add a few nails and paint and your as good as new.

I have heard some scary storys about home inspectors blowing a deal for a couple hundred dollars on a $250,000 home (that's crazy). I give you my personal guarantee that I'm not a alarmist! I encourge each of you to give me a try and I look forward to the opporunity of serving your clients real soon. Call me to see why Winning Professional Agent use XXXXXXXXXXX Home Inspections and how your losing sales by not using them!
    =====================================

Yeah, there's more to the story but I'm not ready to go into that stuff yet.
    EDIT: You can google a sentence or two to find it yourself, but please don't post any links to it. It regards "service mark" infringement.

-

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Erby Crofutt; 10-29-2009 at 08:07 AM.
    Inspection Referral
    Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

Default Re: Y'all will get a hoot out of this!

He's probably booked solid.

He really needs to work on his spelling and grammar so he doesn't cause the agents any more "frustraction".

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com

MaMa Mount Guest

No need to hide who this guy is. Expose him for what he is.

Last edited by MaMa Mount; 10-29-2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: due respect for Mr. Erby

Well, isn't he just peachy!

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

What an embarrassment. That HI couldn't be any more of a boot licker if he tried.

According to the State of TN website it looks like Mr Manns got his license in March 2008.

Just in the past few months I have traveled over to his home city to do a few inspections for clients who said they did not want to use the inspector their agent recommended. So they payed a higher fee for my travel and I did their inspections. My bet is that when his license comes up for renewal in March 2010 he will let it lapse.

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 10-29-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Erby
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Mama & Scott

Yeah I know about the link. Perhaps I should have been clearer in the original post.

There is a reason I to NOT post that link.

He's engaging in theft of my company name and diluting the value of my fanciful (trademark term)l service mark not to say anything about tarnishing its reputation.

I ask you to remove the link, please.

Last edited by Erby Crofutt; 10-29-2009 at 08:08 AM.
    Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections

I love his comment about some HI's killing a 250K deal over a few hundred dollars. It always amazes me that realtors decide WE are the ones who killed the deal. WE aren't even party to the deal. The client kills the deal. One inspection last week, client chose to not buy the house when I showed her light coming through the running crack in the foundation wall. That pretty much killed the deal. Another insp last week, client is still trying to buy the flipper rehab POS. I stated, "I suggest you strongly consider the costs and potential problems involved in purchasing this particular home and discuss your options with your attorney." The guy is dead set on buying the place and thinks the developer is actually going to fix everything.
    Some people don't want the truth, they don't want you pissing on their dream home. He'll get business for a while.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Erby Crofutt View Post
    Mama & Scott

Yeah I know about the link. Perhaps I should have been clearer in the original post.

There is a reason I to NOT post that link.

He's engaging in theft of my company name and diluting the value of my fanfiful trademark not to say anything about tarnishing its reputation.

I ask you to remove the link, please.
    Erby, John Arnold and I had a problem similar to yours with another jacka$$ HI across the river from us in NJ. This guy also inspects in Philadephia. John and I both have websites that rank pretty high in the search engines so this guy was using our company names as well as some other highly ranked companies as his meta tags and and keyword search phrases on the HTML page of his website. I called the HI and gave him an earful over phone and continued to call until he got things changed. I don't even think he has a website anymore.

John Martino Guest

Thank you for sharing this. I am going to have to go online and see this myself. It makes you wonder how long he/she has been a home inspector. As soon as the complaints start to come in and he/she has to spend hours putting together his/her non defence he will start to change his tune, no doubt.
    New Jersey Home Inspector performs New Jersey Home Inspections