Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Credit cards

Default Re: Credit cards

Quote Originally Posted by Don Hester View Post
    That is interesting have you contacted Dom on it? I sure would.
    I did. Not a lot he could do. Just referred me to their contact at TSYS who talked about "security compliance" issues etc. No big thing. Just moved on.

The whole CC thing is a huge scam to grind money from all players. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It's their business model and we all agree to it or we don't get to play.

One could get all "ethical" about it and refuse to use or take them but then, it's such an ingrained part of commerce that you are the one that looses. I still play the game, just a little bit more with my eyes open to be aware of how I'm getting screwed! All that screwing and no kissing. Can't be love.

Member Benefits1
    True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

I just done spending an hour with my current c c processor company.
    One thing that they claim raised my charges was, I took rewards cards.

Per the girl I was charged 3.6% by them, and then an additional 3.5% by the company that issued the reward cards.

Since I've been using their service since 2002 I guess they want to keep me, now they want to charge me 3.05% and no batch fees.

But I guess they cannot do anything about the additional charge from the "Rewards Cards" If this is the case with them I'm assuming the other companies also add that charge.

Phoenix AZ Resale Home, Mobile Home, New Home Warranty Inspections. ASHI Certified Inspector #206929 Arizona Certified Inspector # 38440
    www.inspectaz.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    I just done spending an hour with my current c c processor company.
    One thing that they claim raised my charges was, I took rewards cards.

Per the girl I was charged 3.6% by them, and then an additional 3.5% by the company that issued the reward cards.

Since I've been using their service since 2002 I guess they want to keep me, now they want to charge me 3.05% and no batch fees.

But I guess they cannot do anything about the additional charge from the "Rewards Cards" If this is the case with them I'm assuming the other companies also add that charge.

Big surprise huh? Do you actually think the "Rewards" are being paid out by the CC companies that offer them? Guess again. Now you see who pays. The merchant gets in the a** every time. Time to take another look at the fine print and decide if it still works for you. BTW, never assume. I have never been charged extra for using rewards cards that I know of. Could be wrong. Not like the CC companies to miss a lick when it comes to charging a fee to someone. They never take the hit if they can duck and pass it on.

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12