Thread: Hi Yall!

Charlotte Cloninger Guest

Smile Hi Yall!

I have just started my HI business in North East Texas and am excited to be a part of this industry. My background is in electrical and air conditioning so have seen many of the conditions in homes that have been discussed in the News letter. It is so great to have all this knowledge right at my fingertips! Thanks!
    Charlotte Cloninger
    Professional Inspector

Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Hi Yall!

Welcome Charlotte to the board.

So, how long have you held your license? What part of E. Texas are you in?

E. Texas sounds much better than this jungle we call Dallas.

rick

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Cloninger View Post
    I have just started my HI business in North East Texas and am excited to be a part of this industry. My background is in electrical and air conditioning so have seen many of the conditions in homes that have been discussed in the News letter. It is so great to have all this knowledge right at my fingertips! Thanks!
    Charlotte Cloninger
    Professional Inspector
    East Texas: Welcome. I owned a lake house on Lake o' the Pines for about 15 years and plan to build my last house on some land I own in Grand Saline. Slower pace, sandy soil, pine trees . . . but, for now, I'm stuck here in White Glove City.

Jump right in to the conversation. Don't let these guys intimidate you. They're just your typical bunch of wackos.

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post

They're just your typical bunch of wackos.
    Speak For Yourself A. D.
    * as I'm an exceptional Wacko.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    Speak For Yourself A. D.
    * as I'm an exceptional Wacko.
    Billy: Sorry, I forgot.

Default Re: Hi Yall

Thanks for the Welcome guys! I live between Marshall and Jefferson and just got my license the first part of April. I lived most of my life in Jefferson and haven't drifted too far. Worked for FEMA a couple of years all around the country during flood disasters but wanted to stay closer to home. My husband and I own an A/C and Heating business and I was an industrial electrician at Morton Thiokol for eleven years before that. I have worked with guys all my life and feel like I am sitting around having coffee at the break table with yall when I read your comments. Well you got me talking but I better shut up before yall are afraid to answer back!

A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: Hi Yall

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Cloninger View Post
    Thanks for the Welcome guys! I live between Marshall and Jefferson and just got my license the first part of April. I lived most of my life in Jefferson and haven't drifted too far. Worked for FEMA a couple of years all around the country during flood disasters but wanted to stay closer to home. My husband and I own an A/C and Heating business and I was an industrial electrician at Morton Thiokol for eleven years before that. I have worked with guys all my life and feel like I am sitting around having coffee at the break table with yall when I read your comments. Well you got me talking but I better shut up before yall are afraid to answer back!
    East Texas: I knew a woman who was an electrician for Morton Thiokol about 20 years ago. Name was Margy. Don't remember her last name. Her husband's name was Larry and they lived on the north shore of Caddo Lake. Her sister lived on Johnson Creek at Lake o' the Pines, name was Jean Sanders. Ah, now those were the days . . .

Pardon my reminiscing . . .

Yes, those were the days! Lake O' Pines and Caddo are still beautiful. Didn't know Margy but there were alot of people working there. Please feel free to reminisce all you want, it helps keep me sane...