Default I'm an inspector from Miami, Florida... I can help with questions...

I have a website with answers to frequently asked questions...

Check it out...

www.metricinspections.com

Best Regards,
    Lorenzo

Inspection Referral

Default Re: I'm an inspector from Miami, Florida... I can help with questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Vallori View Post

Check it out...

Best Regards,
    Lorenzo
    Hi Lorenzo,

I have lots of Questions and that the web site did not answer, ( join in when you can for your answers.)

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Default Re: I'm an inspector from Miami, Florida... I can help with questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Stephens View Post
    Hi Lorenzo,

I have lots of Questions and that the web site did not answer, ( join in when you can for your answers.)
    Let me know what questions you have or do you have a thread that you would like me to chime in on...

Let me know what questions you have or do you have a thread that you would like me to chime in on...
    Yeah Stay Close.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)

Where could I find the best fish taco in Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Feldmann View Post
    Where could I find the best fish taco in Miami?
    Tootsie's in Miami Gardens...

Check it out...

Best Regards,
    Lorenzo
    Tootsie's in Miami Gardens...
    That Web Designer Sure Gets Around Media and Photo Galleries : Tootsie's Cabaret - Miami Gardens

Amy Terry Guest

i am worried sick about a badly damaged ceiling tile in my childs room. i dont have the money to get it tested. its a smooth ceiling tile that is white and has a brown core. it looks like cardboard almost. i have had several people tell me its nothing to worry about and to calm down, but im so scared for my children that i literally am losing sleep and cant eat. please any input would be wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Terry View Post
    i am worried sick about a badly damaged ceiling tile in my childs room. i dont have the money to get it tested. its a smooth ceiling tile that is white and has a brown core. it looks like cardboard almost. i have had several people tell me its nothing to worry about and to calm down, but im so scared for my children that i literally am losing sleep and cant eat. please any input would be wonderful!
    If the core of the ceiling tile is brown, then it is not likely asbestos. Ceiling tiles with asbestos usually have gray or white cores. However, not all ceiling tiles with white/gray cores have asbestos. There are labs around the country that can test a sample for around $50.