Default Todays Inspection

I inspect allot of real old cool historical homes. This is definitely a Grand Daddy, 100+ years old 6,500+ Sq Ft and built with American Craftsmanship.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: Todays Inspection

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Tarter View Post
    I inspect allot of real old cool historical homes. This is definitely a Grand Daddy, 100+ years old 6,500+ Sq Ft and built with American Craftsmanship.
    Beautiful! I love to inspect houses like that when they still have remnants of old systems, etc. You often find something unique.

Don't find one of these every day, at your typical vacant property. It was in tune, too...

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

You never know what you'll see, especially in old vacant houses. This showed up in a 1920-era house we did in September. Too bad it's not digital-ready.
    DSCF5395.JPG

Welmoed Sisson
    Inspections by Bob, LLC, Boyds, MD
    "Given sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine."

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Tarter View Post
    Beautiful house What did you charge for the inspection?