Richard M. Pinkerton Guest

Default Sgt. Pinkerton is on his way!

Hey all! My name is Richard M. Pinkerton, yes, there is soon to be two Pinkertons raising mayhem and discontent..LOL.
    I, like my father before me, am attending Chemeketa Community College, the Building Inspection Technology Program, taught by the revered Russ Park.
    I have about 20 plus years carpentry, rough and finish. A couple of years ago I worked as a Maintenance Manager for a very large apartment complex in Oregon, where after some quick assessments of mysterious fires, I found the culprit to be severe building code violations. This bothered me because, the city was allowing the same methods to be used on another 200 plus unit apartment building, (by the same owner) after I brought this hazard to his attention, I was dismissed for calling in the Fire Marshal.
    The safety hazard left such a bad taste in my mouth, that I am really looking forward to insuring the safety of residents nation wide.
    I look forward to chatting with all of you...between classes.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Sgt. Pinkerton is on his way!

Richard M.

Man, you look like you are going to beat-up houses rather than inspect them. (Take that, Biff Pow Zap).

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Thank You for Your Service !
    Gunner * we've seen a few Houses that could use a Good " Take that Biff Pow zap."

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Billy Stephens; 07-27-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Ron Bibler Guest

Richard from the cap on your head it look like you have done service for our Country. if this be the case.

From all on the board a big.

THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!

Wellcome.

Gunnar ( Biff, Pow, zap ) ? What the ?

Best

Ron

Ron,

Those are words used on the old Batman series. Biff doesn't sound so tough though does it?

Richard N. Pinkerton Guest

Smile Re: Sgt. Pinkerton is on his way!

What can I say? That's my boy!!!! I'm proud of him! Even if he went Army while I was in the United States Marine Corps (1965/1969).

Richard M. Pinkerton Guest

Thank you guys. I am looking forward to doing the best service I possibly can, while upholding the high values that you guys have built into this profession.
    Dad, you lead me right.

Ohhhhh rahhhhhhh b

Chris Murray Guest

Richard,
    I'm interested to know if your middle name is Meek and you're related to Harry Edgar and Cleo Mae Pinkerton.
    murray_cs@cox.net

Chris Murray