Glen Stevenson Guest

Default And I thought I had seen everything

The shower head and faucet are placed on the opposite side. I guess If you wanted to sleep it off you could place your head between the wall and the faucet and not worry about drowning?

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: And I thought I had seen everything

And, just where do you rest your back? Against the drain lever or the tub spout? Sounds really comfortable.

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Must have been a install by one of those Democratic plumbers.

Let the rant begin. LOL

rick

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Must have been a install by one of those Democratic plumbers.

Let the rant begin. LOL

rick

Aren't WE ALL from a DEMOCRATIC country? That makes us all Democratic, right?

Well, *supposed to be* one anyway.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Is that in Ireland? They are republicans aren't they, And would definately do an install like that from what i've seen .
    MAbey thats McCains house, one of 8 or 10 he owns, he just can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Aren't WE ALL from a DEMOCRATIC country? That makes us all Democratic, right?

Well, *supposed to be* one anyway.
    JP,

Funny thing that. Most of us said it at the beginning of every day at school. In my school it was always prefaced with: "Right hand over your heart... Ready, begin. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And, to the REPUBLIC..."

Department of Redundancy Department
    Supreme Emperor of Hyperbole
    http://www.FullCircleInspect.com/

Gunnar is correct. The United States is a republic. We are not a true democracy. Democracy is mob rule. We're getting close, but officially, we are still a republic.

Stephen Houmard Guest

After reading Jerrys posts on Global warming and polticits it is clear he grew up in the North East, was at one time in a Union and wears blue jeans every day.....and maybe has a pony tail. Jerry, you may know codes and HI. but other than that .....
    I'll request your advice on HI.....but anything else..... Your a LIB!
    Stephen Houmard

Jim Zborowski Guest

4 more days to election?..................cant wait to get it over with and quit reading all the political crap. None of which is really within our control, or has anything to do with home inspection.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Houmard View Post
    After reading Jerrys posts on Global warming and polticits it is clear he grew up in the North East, was at one time in a Union and wears blue jeans every day.....and maybe has a pony tail. Jerry, you may know codes and HI. but other than that .....
    I'll request your advice on HI.....but anything else..... Your a LIB!
    Stephen Houmard
    Stephen,

Hope your HI assessments are more accurate than the above.

I spent my first 10 years in the north east, 40 mile south of Buffalo, NY.

Other than that ... you graded an F on that assessment test.

Actually, I have always been an 'independent', but always leaning toward 'republican' so registered as a republican ... until moving up here 2-1/2 years ago, at which time I was totally fed up with the republican part and W, so I finally registered Democrat. By saying that I am an 'independent' I am saying that I vote how I like and am not bound by silly party lines - those are for lemmings, I am not saying that I like any of the "Independent" wackos who run under that "Independent" label, or any of the other labels they give themselves - just that I do not like being tied to a party.

Registering "Independent" does not let you vote in anything but the General Election, there are never any Independents in the primary. Probably would not like them anyway.

I don't know what your ballot for President looks like, but here there are 14 choices for President. *14!* (sample ballot: http://www.ponce-inlet.org/Pages/Pon...-%20County.pdf )

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I've seen similar setups before. Creative Plumbing 101 the best is when they have the shower head pointing out the door so you have to stand in the stream to turn it on or drench the bathroom trying to get the water warm before you get in.

Following the theme this thread shifted to, I have to share. Remember-You started it!

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She replied, 'I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people.'

'Wow - what a worthy goal,' I told her. 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the grass, pull weeds and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.' We can do that every weekend and you can give away your $50 every week!

She thought that over for a few seconds because she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, the little girl looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

Her folks still aren't speaking to me.

True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

David Banks Guest

I think thats Republican Senator Ted Stevens bath. What do you want for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Bostick View Post
    Following the theme this thread shifted to, I have to share. Remember-You started it!

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

'Wow - what a worthy goal,' I told her. 'You don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the grass, pull weeds and sweep my yard, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food or a new house.' We can do that every weekend and you can give away your $50 every week!

She thought that over for a few seconds because she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, the little girl looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party.'

LOL Priceless!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

Remember-You started it!

I was talking to a friend of mine's little girl, and she said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, conservative Republicans, were standing there, so I asked her, 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

She thought that over for a few seconds because she's only 6. And while her Mom glared at me, the little girl looked me straight in the eye and said, 'Why don't you offer the homeless guy that job, so he can work, and you can just pay him the $50?'

And I said, 'Welcome to the Democratic Party.'

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Kevin Barre Guest

Wow, Jerry. That clears it all up! What a brilliant concept!!! Our business model is ALL WRONG! Instead of waiting for folks to ASK for a job, we should be asking random people hanging out in the alleys if they would like a job!

And to think that all the political powers that be (never mind the actual employers) in this country haven't been able to figure this out like you did!

Maybe they can hire ACORN to do it...

I think the homeless have been all put to work by ACORN.

They are out there voting democratic under the deceased names and some felons.

Heard today in Dallas alone, there has been an investigation where over 3K votes have been cast under deceased peoples names that are still on the register.

rick

Patrick Martinez Guest

Uuugghhh...

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnar Alquist View Post
    JP,

Funny thing that. Most of us said it at the beginning of every day at school. In my school it was always prefaced with: "Right hand over your heart... Ready, begin. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And, to the REPUBLIC..."
    Main Entry: dem·o·crat·ic Pronunciation: \ˌde-mə-ˈkra-tik\ Function: adjective Date: 1602 1: of, relating to, or favoring democracy2often capitalized : of or relating to one of the two major political parties in the United States evolving in the early 19th century from the anti-federalists and the Democratic-Republican party and associated in modern times with policies of broad social reform and internationalism3: relating to, appealing to, or available to the broad masses of the people <democratic art>4: favoring social equality : not snobbish
    — dem·o·crat·i·cal·ly \-ti-k(ə-)lē\ adverb

Ted Menelly Guest

Democrat Quotations

A Democrat has to show the toughness to govern. People don't doubt that Republicans will be tough.
    Al From

You have to have been a Republican to know how good it is to be a Democrat.
    Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
    Will Rogers

I'm not a member of any organized political party, I'm a Democrat!
    Will Rogers

What is a democrat? One who believes that the republicans have ruined the country. What is a republican? One who believes that the democrats would ruin the country.
    Ambrose Bierce

Democrat Translations

democrat in Dutch is democraat
    democrat in German is Demokrat
    democrat in Hungarian is demokrata
    democrat in Italian is democratico
    democrat in Portuguese is democrata
    democrat in Swedish is demokrat