Default Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day to everyone that is a mom and to all of the single dads who are the mom as well.

The Mothers Day I will never forget:
    When I was a single dad with three children back in the early 90's I will never forget going to church in 1990 on Mothers Day. We were well known in the church (the dad with 3 children), after I dropped all of the kids in their prospective Sunday school rooms I headed to the main sanctuary. All of the Mom's were given a Orchard corsage every Mothers Day at church. I was in line to enter, it was taking a little longer as the corsages were being pined on the women as they entered the sanctuary. As I got to the front of the line I was handed a Rose boutonniere with three Sweetheart roses, one for each of my children. I wore it proudly all day and I still have it pressed between some pages in my old bible.

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Default Re: Happy Mothers Day!

I second Scott's 'Happy Mothers Day' greetings to all Mothers.

My favorite Mothers Day story is slightly different though.

I once worked for a major national home builder, named after the father who started the company, and one of the sons worked in the same office down in South Florida I worked out of (we covered different subdivisions), and I must tell you he was one real piece of work, did not know how to do ANYTHING right or even 'reasonably well', and, would go out of his way to 'do it wrong if it saved a few bucks'.

So I sent him a Mothers Day card.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com