Default Hello from Manitou Springs, CO

Hello all,
    Just found this website and it sounds interesting. I hope to make it a regular reference.
    Mark

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hello from Manitou Springs, CO

Hey Mark this is Paul from up in Woodland Park. So arent you worried about the stiff competion in Manitou who inspects any house up to 3000 sq. ft. for $195 (i think.) I havent had much work in Manitou except for some draw and regular inspections in Crystal Park. Unfortunatly my last trip to Manitou was a few days ago to see where a buddy of mine was killed in a motorcycle accident last Saturday..

Paul Kondzich
    Ft. Myers, FL.

Hello Paul:

I may have meet you at the November ASHI meeting at Valley Hi. - the one with David Schmidt of RMG. I was a guest of Jack Maguire of Peak Structural and am considering becoming an ASHI member or associate member. For the past 10 years I have owned a local office of Criterium Engineers Licensed Engineering | Home Inspection | Professional | Structural Inspectors Nationwide My wife Melissa is my Business Manager and we live in Crystal Park. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Locally, we have many local residential and commercial realtor contacts and perform comprehensive home inspections and well as structural engineering inspection, engineering design, foundation repair designs, ASTM property condition assessments and more.

I don't even know who this "competitor" is in Manitou, although I heard of someone like that over the years. I may have even seen an advert. to this effect in the "Thifty Nickel". Most of our work is all over El Paso and sometimes Douglas or even Adams county. In most cases we don't try to compete on price.

To be honest, we are feeling the pinch just like everyone else real estate or construction related, but not as much as we had feared, at least not over the last few months. Like most people in this business we have a tendancy to put more effort into marketing during times like this, although it is much better to be doing it in the good times as well!

Hope to all will be well with you and yours this Holiday Season,

Mark C. McCafferty, P.E.
    Criterium-McCafferty Engineers

Ron Bibler Guest

Hey Mark wellcome to the board. lots of info. look forward to your input.

Best

Ron.

Paul. sorry about your buddy. I ride a Harley and have lost a few over the years. Ron.

Hi Mark, no I missed the Nov. meeting. I will keep you in mind need time I refer a structural engineer....If you have any inspections you want to pass on let me know!!

Last edited by Paul Kondzich; 11-29-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: sp
    Paul Kondzich
    Ft. Myers, FL.

Welcome, Mark. I spoke to you after the November meeting. (I am also a PE and structural engineer.) Hope to see you at future meetings.

Bruce

"Baseball is like church. Many attend but few understand." Leo Durocher
    Bruce Breedlove
    www.avaloninspection.com