Thread: GATORS

Default GATORS

Well Florida did it !!!

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral
    Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

Default Re: GATORS

After taking on all comers (all but one early in the season, and only lost by 1 point then) they never got ranked higher than 4 in the BCS polls.

If the BCS poll does not move them to #1, #2 at the lowest, after soundly beating the #1 team, the BCS polls will be even worse of a joke than they have been.

Go Gators.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I hope Oklahoma and the Florida Gators meet for the national college championship and I hope the Gators prevail because I can't remember seeing such a gutsy competitor as Tim Tebow! Maybe Cal's Joe Kapp back in the 50s?

Jerry McCarthy
    Building Code/ Construction Consultant

Chuck Weaver Guest

Smile Re: GATORS

Well ROLL TIDE ANYWAY!!!!!! I think most of us in the SEC have known UF was probabably not only the best in the SEC but I think the best in the country. I am a big fan of Tim Tebow. He is not only a great athlete but a very fine young man. UF is an outstanding representative of the SEC and I think they will beat Oaklahoma. Go Gators.

William Mize Guest

Thumbs up Re: GATORS

I think the University of Oklahoma can prevail. At any rate it will be a great game, the game of the century, the fifth or sixth this year.

willie

Chuck Weaver Guest

Oaklahoma may very well be the best and may beat Florida. What ever happens I will be watching. Enjoy the game.
    Chuck