Jim Zborowski Guest

Default here we go again...................

OK guys, just letting you know I'm doing it again.......getting married Saturday. They say the second time's better, I'll let you know.

Crawl Space Creeper

Smile Re: here we go again...................

Congratulations! Often times the choices one makes as a younger man aren't nearly as wonderful as a decision.made with experience. Enjoy.

www.aic-chicago.com
    773/844-4AIC
    "The Code is not a ceiling to reach but a floor to work up from"

Default Re: here we go again...................

Best wishes... I think.

A newlywed couple were spending their honeymoon in a remote log cabin resort way up the mountains of Arkansas. They had registered on Saturday and they had not been seen for 5 days. An elderly couple ran the resort, and they were getting concerned about the welfare of these newlyweds. The old man decided to go and see if they were all right. He knocked on the door of the cabin and a weak voice from inside answered. The old man asked if they were OK.
    "Yes, we're fine. We're living on the fruits of love".
    The old man replied, "I thought so ... would you mind not throwing the peelings out the window ... they're choking my ducks!"

Kendall Goad Guest

Congratulations and remember shes always right.

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Ostrowski View Post
    Jim, the only two words you need for a long and happy marriage are these......... "Yes dear".

Congrats...
    "My wife says I never listen to her. At least I think that's what she said. ~Author Unknown", from Marriage Quotes, Sayings about Husbands and Wives .

Congratulations Jim!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Congratualtions. I hope all goes well for you!

Which method did you use????

A wealthy man looking to get married was having trouble choosing among three likely Candidates.
    So he decided to present each a gift of $5,000 and then watch to See what they did with the money.

The first candidate does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon gets her hair done,
    new make up and buyer several new outfits so she can dress up very nicely for the man she loves.
    She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she love him so much.

The second women goes shopping to buy her man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs,
    some new gizmos for his computer and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she
    tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much.

The third possible future wife, takes all the money and makes some shrewd investments. Upon
    earning all the investment back she gives back her hopeful future husband the $5,000 and reinvests
    the remained in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves
    him so much.
    In each case he is very impressed with the thought put into the way the money was spent.
    The wealthy man thought for a long time about what each had done with the money he had given them.

Then he married the one with the biggest boobs.

Erby Crofutt, Georgetown, KY - Read my Blog here: Erby the Central Kentucky Home Inspector B4 U Close Home Inspections www.b4uclose.com www.kentuckyradon.com
    Find on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/B4UCloseInspections