Default life saving tub safety accessory

One of inhabitants of this palace was built along the lines of a baby hippo, which might explain why this thing was really loose.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1
    "There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Default Re: life saving tub safety accessory

It will make a great handle for carrying the tub out of the house, after gutting that eyesore of a bathroom.

John,

Here's your baby.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Sorry guys, I picture someone that is frail (could be obese) without the skills, knowledge or economic means, and just trying to meet the necessities of everyday life.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cantrell View Post
    Sorry guys, I picture someone that is frail (could be obese) without the skills, knowledge or economic means, and just trying to meet the necessities of everyday life.
    That was a nice Christmas thought.

On the other hand. I bet that was one of the homes I am asked to take my shoes off before entering. Usually the tubs are blacker and dirtier than that when they ask me to take my shoes off.

"That was a nice Christmas thought. "
    Thanks Ted, I have my moments

"On the other hand. I bet that was one of the homes I am asked to take my shoes off before entering. Usually the tubs are blacker and dirtier than that when they ask me to take my shoes off."
    Yeah, even the poor and frail can be, you know, lets just say "a challenge".

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

They can make it out of the tub safely before drinking their contaminated water.......great.