Talking The Home Inspection Zone

"You're travelling through another dimension. A dimension, not only of sign and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Next stop, The Home Inspection Zone." - Rod Serling

Agent to Rick: (Agent while standing in master shower) Rick, be sure and note there is a hole in the ceiling above this shower.

Rick: Already have it and the picture.

Agent to Rick: Why does this shower have (2) control knobs?

Rick: I don't know.

Agent to Rick: Well I'm going to see what it does.

Rick: Go for it.

{Agent turns the faucet ever so slightly}

Rick: I guess that would be where the overhead shower head would be.

{Soaked Agent mysteriously disappears from The Home Inspection Zone}

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper

Default Re: The Home Inspection Zone

You're just evil .

Brent Simmerman Guest

Would have loved to see the look on his face!

Donald Merritt Guest

I got a call from an real estate agent complaining that the shower head in the house I had inspected a couple of weeks ago would not operate and he client was very mad. I asked for the telephone number for the new homeowner and called her up. She was at the house and very upset about the showerhead not working in the house. So I explained how the showerhead was activated by pulling down the lower ring on the waterspout at the bathtub. She did not understand. I said well go into the bathroom and I will walk you through the operation. I said turn on the water in the bathtub and now pulled down on the lower chrome ring at the bottom of the waterspout. There was a loud scream on my phone. I did not know she was standing in the bathtub.

Don Merritt
    Germantown, Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Merritt View Post

I got a call from an real estate agent complaining that the shower head ----- would not operate

I did not know she was standing in the bathtub.

Don Merritt
    Germantown, Tennessee
    Was She a Realtor Too?

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Jeffrey L. Mathis Guest

My client the other day informed me when I was half way through the job that he would sue me if I missed anything. Nice. He was that client we all have that knows everything.
    I had started the dishwasher first and noted the hinge was broken and the door would fall down and the unit did not turn off when the door was opened. Smarty pants asked me about the unit and I did advise him not to open it. But he did. He had to go home. Sweet.
    JLMathis

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey L. Mathis View Post
    My client the other day informed me when I was half way through the job that he would sue me if I missed anything. Nice. He was that client we all have that knows everything.

Maybe HIs need to do this:

Provide the CLIENT with a detailed Seller Disclosure list and have the CLIENT get the information from the seller, you know, for the CLIENT'S knowledge ( ).

Then, when a client says that they will sue you if you miss anything, you can say "No problem, I will then counter-sue you because *YOU* failed to get the requested information on the Seller Disclosure list *I* gave *YOU*."

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com