Ron Bibler Guest

Default Do you think they will ever fix it?

Ever drive by a home you inspected and see that not one thing was ever corrected on that house. Some year after year. I Had one with the Main panel on a melt down still going. Wood shingle roof just gone. Paint jobs in a mess... looks like some of the new buyer have just enough cash to get in and thats its. Or never mind if it had a Zinsco panel with cracks in the breakers...

On my way back home today this came to me as i past a few homes that nothing was done...

Best

Ron

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Do you think they will ever fix it?

Ron,

I know what you mean. I kid you not that I know a house that I did a WDI inspection on probably 15yrs. ago that still has a termite tube on the side of the house that I found way back then.

You can see the tube on the foundation wall from the street as this house is located on the corner of the street. Once I thought about offering to treat it just to keep me from having to look for it every time I drive by. The tube now is about the size of your forearm.

rick

I have one I drive by almost daily, 5,000+ sq ft with a pool, etc. Rick, I think Chris did the WDI on this one a couple of years ago. Had a multitude of problems including roof damage. I shake my head every time I pass since I see bunches of problems that they never tended to that will just get worse with time.
    I just wonder why they got the inspection in the first place if they don't pay any attention.
    I have followed myself several times and found the first client never did any of the repairs, I just shake my head. What were they thinking?!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas

imported_John Smith Guest

I would bet most physicians think the same thing. People go to the Dr. complaining, the Dr. says lose weight, quit smoking/drinking/eating fried food etc.

They come back when their prescription runs out and he sees they have done absolutely nothing he told them.

Its a shame. I know I personally dread this time of the year. I take my hounds to the park near my home at least 3 or 4 days a week in the morning for their exercise. First few weeks of January you cant hardly find a parking spot. Come February though, you never see the ones you only see in January.

Hey, hey, John, I resemble that remark!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas