Default Controller Cabinet Power Circuit

I'm wiring several controller cabinets in a industrial facility that were pre-wired from factory. The cabinets require a primary and secondary UPS power circuit that energize a power supply. The breakers in the cabinet are mounted vertical on din-rail with a terminal strip application. The factory wired the power supply on the top of the breaker leaving the power circuit terminations on the bottom. Should the line side be wired on top of the breaker and the load to the power supply wired from the bottom.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Controller Cabinet Power Circuit

I do not see any issues with wiring the breaker the way the factory wired the cabinet (with proper tagging), just want to know what the experts think.

Default Re: Controller Cabinet Power Circuit

Quote Originally Posted by GaryOdom View Post
    I'm wiring several controller cabinets in a industrial facility that were pre-wired from factory. The cabinets require a primary and secondary UPS power circuit that energize a power supply. The breakers in the cabinet are mounted vertical on din-rail with a terminal strip application. The factory wired the power supply on the top of the breaker leaving the power circuit terminations on the bottom. Should the line side be wired on top of the breaker and the load to the power supply wired from the bottom.
    If a breaker is marked with LINE, LOAD on it you cannot reverse feed them, if not then you can. Those DIN rail mounted breakers are listed as supplemental overcurrent protection if my memory serves me correct, have one somewhere that is marked LINE / LOAD,yet has instructions stating that can be fed from either end. Crazy.