Mike Pardi Guest

Question Hello I am looking for suggestions.

This is my 1st time here. I like what I see and believe this is exactly what I was looking for.
    My problem is I am currently enrolled in a Home Inspection Plus Course thru US Career Institute and I have found out that in Arizona you need 30 Home Inspections under a licensed Inspectors supervision in order to recieve your license . I recently moved here from Wisconsin and I am having no luck with finding a job so I thought this was a good idea.
    If anyone can give me any suggestions I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Mike

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hello I am looking for suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pardi View Post
    This is my 1st time here. I like what I see and believe this is exactly what I was looking for.
    My problem is I am currently enrolled in a Home Inspection Plus Course thru US Career Institute and I have found out that in Arizona you need 30 Home Inspections under a licensed Inspectors supervision in order to recieve your license . I recently moved here from Wisconsin and I am having no luck with finding a job so I thought this was a good idea.
    If anyone can give me any suggestions I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Mike
    Hi Mike... Welcome to AZ
    Not sure what your looking for.
    You can find a lot of info re: HI courses accepted for Az Licensing, inspectors that offer supervised inspections, and other AZ lic info at BTR - Board of Technical Registration and Arizona ASHI Home Inspections
    Feel free to send me a PM on any specific questions.
    Dan

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Hi Mike... Welcome to AZ
    You can find a lot of info re: HI courses accepted for Az Licensing, inspectors that offer supervised inspections, and other AZ lic info at BTR - Board of Technical Registration and Arizona ASHI Home Inspections
    Dan

Dan Q. for you or any AZ Inspector. What do they ( they AZ State ) do with an older inspector that has just moved into AZ? Will he need to have a licensed HI from AZ like a new guy and do 30 inspection ?

Best

Ron

Ron Bibler Guest

Hey Mike welcome to the board. good to have you around. Mike don't let them AZ State Wack job push you around... sometime you need to push back that what they understand sometimes...

Best

Ron

P.S. Mike no need for the Bold.

Ron,

If that bold type hurts your eyes, check out this carpeting I found in a mobile home the other day. Felt like Vegas baby!

Rick

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Mike Pardi Guest

Thumbs up Re: Hello I am looking for suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Harris View Post
    Hi Mike... Welcome to AZ
    Dan
    Thanks for the advice Dan, I appreciate it, Mike

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Ron,

If that bold type hurts your eyes, check out this carpeting I found in a mobile home the other day. Felt like Vegas baby!

Rick
    Was that a 6500 SQ Foot mobile home Rick?

Dang every things big in Texas... Lucky

Best

Ron

Mike Pardi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Dan Q. for you or any AZ Inspector. What do they ( they AZ State ) do with an older inspector that has just moved into AZ? Will he need to have a licensed HI from AZ like a new guy and do 30 inspection ?

Best

Ron
    Thanks Ron, Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post

Best

Ron
    Considering we are a state where many move to thats a good question.
    I don't know that answer nor have not seen anything about that.
    I assume it would be based on a persons verified experience, I cannot see them requiring E & W coasts Jerrys, Scott P and others with their experience being required to do supervised inspections with some/ many that offer supervised inspection that have far less experience than many exp inspectors from other states.

Kevin Luce Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pardi View Post
    I recently moved here from Wisconsin ....
    What part of Wisconsin?

Mike Pardi Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Luce View Post
    What part of Wisconsin?
    Waukesha outside of Milwaukee