Thread: New Member

Dave O'Donnell Guest

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: New Member

Hey Dave Welcome. Im just north of San Francisco up Hwy 101. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Jump anytime We need a guy like you around this place

Best

Ron

Dave O'Donnell Guest

I tell you what Ron , I was doing very well untill the construction melt-down and lately the only inspections I have been doing around is counting the tumble weeds that go by my driveway. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Ron Bibler Guest

I'm doing OK Dave I have a Termite company that has been around this area for 12 years now and that helps. and I do Infrared Imaging as part of my Inspection service. and then I do Home Inspection. So if I'm not doing one then I'm doing the other.

Your area was hit very hard by things? I was talking to my brother in law
    up in Redding and his Termite inspection are way down.

When I was a kid a my Dad would run over the tumble weeds in the car. I will never for get that.. Had a lot of good time with him. He is Now Home with the Lord 4 years. Boy that takes me back... good times.

Its going to be a good year Dave get out and expand your area thats about the best way to overcome this market. If you have the cash look into Infrared I pick up an extra 1000 or more a month with it. I have one Inspection that we are going to do an IR-Video tape home inspection
    $ 2,200 for that inspection and movie. Nice home... That should be fun...

Good to have you around Dave. And thanks for the tumble weeds info...

Best

Ron

Dave O'Donnell Guest

Talking Re: New Member

I'm just starting with home inspections and I'm looking for professional software residential and commercial that is easy to use, looking for some advice.

You mentioned you were going to do an IR-Video tape home inspection which sound pretty nice, would that be your report?

If this Hom Inspection turns out, who knows I might not want to go back to being a building inspector working for someone else.

I'm originally from Auburn CA. and I loved it up there, the fishing, camping, the rivers, on and on and on. I moved up to Victorville just to buy a house (3yrs in December of 2008) and had a good job offer, but I 'm not crazy about the desert.

I know this will be a good year for alot of people and I'm defiantly ready!

Ron Bibler Guest

The video will be the IR Report. I work with a Video guy and he make the movie work.

Best

Ron