Default Gasoline Dispenser

I was inspecting another home. 10 feet from the side of the garage is a gasoline dispenser sitting over an underground tank. It is fed with NM cable direct buried. Other then the NM cable being a violation( it has been this was for 30 years) is the dispenser required to follow article 514?

Crawl Space Creeper
    "Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret. " Robert E. Lee

Jeff Remas Guest

Default Re: Gasoline Dispenser

Yes for any changes, repairs or alterations if existing. It meets the definition of Motor Fuel Dispensing Facility.

Default Re: Gasoline Dispenser

Yup--It is pretty amazing what you may find. I made them disconnect and remove the pump before authorizing a meter installation for a re-energize.. It is probably now installed again but I don't have to look at it. I just put another red pin on the map for FD training sites in the county.

"Get correct views of life, and learn to see the world in its true light. It will enable you to live pleasantly, to do good, and, when summoned away, to leave without regret. " Robert E. Lee