Thread: Hello from SC

Aaron Bair Guest

Default Hello from SC

Howdy! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the Home inspection game and really excited to get started.

I look forward to utilizing this well of knowledge and also throw in some of my own into the well.

Inspection Referral

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Hello from SC

Welcome Aaron. How long have you been doing inspection ?

Best

Ron

Welcome Aaron,

Glad to have you on board.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    Welcome Aaron. How long have you been doing inspection ?

Best

Ron
    I'm going to look into my crystal ball and predict that Aaron is "new" to inspecting, and "really excited to get started". Insert smiley face here.

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Bair View Post
    Howdy! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the Home inspection game and really excited to get started.

I look forward to utilizing this well of knowledge and also throw in some of my own into the well.
    Hi Aaron,

Welcome to IN and to the profession...

I just posted to your thread about offering termite inspections. A word of advice for you are the recent mass influx of folks that are now getting into the home inspection profession.

Times are difficult for the most experianced home inspectors. Homes are not selling; and if homes don't sell we don't get to inspect them!

As a person entering the home inspection profession, I would concentrate on building the base of the business. That would be Home Inspections. Ancillary services, such as termite inspections, etc., can come later after you are established.

Anyway just some advice from an inspecting guy who has been around for a few years.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com