Default Money Tree Training Group

Has anybody used the services of "Money Tree Traing Group"? I would like to here from you about your experiences with them.

Thanks
    Richard

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Money Tree Training Group

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mobley View Post
    Has anybody used the services of "Money Tree Traing Group"? I would like to here from you about your experiences with them.

Thanks
    Richard
    They want you to pay $$$ so that you can help them put on a seminar for Realtors. Everyone in the profession is being contacted about doing this around the country.

IMVHO, you can spend your money in better ways to promote your company. Bottom Line is that until the home sales pick back up, home inspections will be slim pickings. You can market all you want to the used house sales folk and it will not increase the number of homes being sold.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Money Tree Training Group

They called me in the past and Scott is right. They want to pay their speakers and make money for themselves and sell you on the ide a getting your face in front of realtors. They don't charge the realtors anything. They get the realtors to get into a network group as they put it to you and you supposedly become part of that network. You get to hand out some material but you don't do any presentation to the group. They supposedly keep the network going afterwards to "see if they are utilizing the network" Fact is unless a realtor calls them you are history once the meeting splits up. They get your money and some realtors have your info to throw away such as all the junk in their inboxes that all inspectors drop off. You can drop your info off at realtor offices for free, other than the expense to make up this material. Why pay to pass your info out that a large portion is going in the trash.