Richard Franklin Guest

Default Expert - Jacksonville Florida

I have a client who is looking for a Construction Expert in the Jacksonville, Florida area. Looking for General Contractot with extensive construction background and knowledge of Fla. construction defects issues snd laws.

The client also has issues with wood boring insects. The answers they are getting do not seem plausible?

I have worked with this client for 10 years. They have asked me to help them find someone. Please send me your CV.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Richard Stanley Guest

Default Re: Expert - Jacksonville Florida

Here is one in your back yard.

Jerry Peck, Construction / Litigation Consultant
    Construction Litigation Consultants, LLC ( www.ConstructionLitigationConsultants.com )
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Thank you, Richard S.,

Yep, that's 'my back yard' so to speak. I used to drive 1-1/2 to 2 hours for my inspections, Jacksonville is not even that far from me, depending on where in Jacksonville (Jacksonville *is* Duval County, one and the same), it might only be an hour away, give or take.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Franklin View Post
    They have asked me to help them find someone. Please send me your CV.
    Click on my web site link in my signature, it is on there ( Construction and Litigation Consultants ).

Last edited by Jerry Peck; 02-21-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: added CV link
    Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Richard Franklin Guest

Thanks for the reply from Richard S. via Jerry P. I sent you a separate email. Also I have contacted my client.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard,

Thank you, I received your e-mail on my server, however, my notebook computer crashed yesterday, and that is where all my e-mail is.

Fortunately, I backed up my e-mail just a few days ago, so I should not be losing much.

The computer guy thinks it might be the motherboard on my notebook. I *think* my notebook may still be under warranty until this summer - hopefully anyway, otherwise I will just have to replace it and use that hard drive as a backup drive (everything should still be on that drive).

Hopefully, I will now what the problem is on Monday.

Have your client e-mail me, I can e-mail from my server, just not as convenient as from my notebook computer.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com