Chuck Mangio Guest

Default Good Afternoon from beautiful Massachusetts

Good Afternoon. As a new member, I look forward to reading and, hopefully, participating in some interesting Home Inspection related topics.
    I've been inspecting homes for just over eight years now, and was in residential construction and remodeling for over thirty-five years before that. I'm a lot older than I think I look.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Good Afternoon from beautiful Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Mangio View Post
    Good Afternoon. As a new member, I look forward to reading and, hopefully, participating in some interesting Home Inspection related topics.
    I've been inspecting homes for just over eight years now, and was in residential construction and remodeling for over thirty-five years before that. I'm a lot older than I think I look.
    Welcome Chuck

Born and raised on the South shore of Mass

Also a working life of over 35 years in construction and inspection.

I moved out of Mass when I was 36 and did not look back much. I was never one for those long cold winters. There is nothing like building a curtain wall the first week of February holding onto those lovely cold steel studs and spending more time around the heaters than working in the morning until the frost bite goes away or you just become to numb to notice it after a while.

I do miss the New England countryside.

Fred Warner Guest

Welcome, Chuck. I'm looking forward to your contributions as I'm sure others are.

Welcome, Chuck, from another Bay Stater!

I grew up in Northampton, and I've also lived in Boston and worked briefly in Uxbridge. Have relatives by marriage in Duxbury. Miss visiting the Cape. Have a sister in Amherst. I need to get up to western Mass for a visit!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Kirk Hersee Guest

Welcome aboard Chuck! I'm originally from Medfield, MA, but have been in Milford for the past 24 years. I do mostly insurance inspections. Glad to have you here. Kirk