Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How Many Pictures In Your Reports?

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G View Post
    Terra box. Man I hope I heard my son correctly. Its an aux storage device and holds lots....Terra amounts. Sorry, I figured it exists as name brand. Will get back to you
    OK you simply mean a aux hard drive which I also use but if you have a fire it will be destroyed along with your computer so having online backup is a good choice.

Your son was referring to Terabytes.Terabyte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically 1,000 GB = 1 TB

Most good computers have about 350-500 GB storage on the Hard drive.

Inspection Referral

Stephen G Guest

Ok, chuckles all around. He was saying byte. You older insps must need some large storage. Thankfully my reports are good for at least 7 years.
    Going to think on my fire plan for my stuff now that you bring it up..tks. My computer wouldn't make your list of "good" computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen G View Post
    Ok, chuckles all around. He was saying byte. You older insps must need some large storage. Thankfully my reports are good for at least 7 years.
    Going to think on my fire plan for my stuff now that you bring it up..tks. My computer wouldn't make your list of "good" computers.
    You older Inspectors? (I'M 29)...again.
    Get the Carbonite if losing the computer files would be a hardship like in important PDF's and other information you store to back up what you report on.
    Many use the computer for bookkeeping also so it is a very important appliance in many homes today.

Carbonite will let you restore everything should all get lost.
    The phone app is a bonus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12