Michael A Perez Guest

Default New to Inspection News

Hello fellow home inspectors. I would appreciate any of your suggestions and comments on starting up a new business. What were the biggest obstacles and how did you overcome them. Thank you, Michael A Perez / Hickory Corners

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: New to Inspection News

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A Perez View Post
    Hello fellow home inspectors. I would appreciate any of your suggestions and comments on starting up a new business. What were the biggest obstacles and how did you overcome them. Thank you, Michael A Perez / Hickory Corners
    Michale, just do a search on what you want to know. I think just today I have seen one or two post on it.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Ken McConnell Guest

Default Re: New to Inspection News

Welcome Mike:

This is so much out today to offer those wanting to get into the home inspection profession. You will find so much information here in relation to everyday issues that arise in our profession as home inspectors. I have been in the profession now for over 11 years and still each day is a new day in learning how to become better at what we do. I was in the building business for many years, worked as a corperate quality control consultant for approx. 18 years and let me say there is so much to learn in this field which makes everyday exciting.

So plan on spending years of learning and yes enjoying a wonderful profession that provides people with a weath of information concerning the investment they are about to make.

Have fun learning
    Ken McConnell
    Quality Home & Building Inspection Consultants
    Cambridge, Ohio