Default Storms in Middle Tennessee

WOW! Spring time storms have hit middle Tennessee hard. The Nashville newspaper The Tennessean has some details on the storms
    www.tennessean.com | The Tennessean | Nashville news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Nashville,

We had funnel clouds pass over my home and were lucky that they never touched down. I had just finished an inspection not far from the center of the damage in Murfreesboro. TN. I had a guardian angle looking over me today!

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Mitchell Meeks Guest

Default Re: Storms in Middle Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    WOW! Spring time storms have hit middle Tennessee hard. The Nashville newspaper The Tennessean has some details on the storms
    www.tennessean.com | The Tennessean | Nashville news, community, entertainment, yellow pages and classifieds. Serving Nashville,

We had funnel clouds pass over my home and were lucky that they never touched down. I had just finished an inspection not far from the center of the damage in Murfreesboro. TN. I had a guardian angle looking over me today!
    I thought about you today when I saw Murfreesboro on the Weather Channel. Glad you made it out OK. They are calling for rain and possible isolated storms on the coast of NC tonight. Hopefully we will dodge the bullet.