Default The things people do

One of those things that make you say Hmmm. What were they thinking. Some genuis installed this light to shine on the tree towering above the home. Nice placement.

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Crawl Space Creeper
    If it weren't for lawyers, we would never need them.

Default Re: The things people do

Probably the same genius that made this bomb, built these stairs, and installed this nice gas log set. Same house.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    If it weren't for lawyers, we would never need them.

Frank,

Think of these people as job security. They keep the ink flowing on our reports.

Check out these light fixtures.

The one of the corner wall of the garage wall was evidently shining into the neighbors windows so this homeowner came up with some type of deflector shield that looks like something off of the space shuttle.

The last (2) pics, Pie Pans just not for pies anymore.

Rick

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Frank,

Think of these people as job security. They keep the ink flowing on our reports.

Check out these light fixtures.

The one of the corner wall of the garage wall was evidently shining into the neighbors windows so this homeowner came up with some type of deflector shield that looks like something off of the space shuttle.

The last (2) pics, Pie Pans just not for pies anymore.

Rick

What is with the tinted thingies.

Is that so the light does not shine to heavily on the neighbor.

Ted,

You really need to start reading the posts in their entirety. I explained about the light shining over into the neighbors windows.

Are you having that evening glass of vino?

rick

Ted Menelly Guest

Ted,

You really need to start reading the posts in their entirety. I explained about the light shining over into the neighbors windows.

Are you having that evening glass of vino?

rick
    Actually a 4 1/2 hours 1500 square foot inspection and a 3 hour report.

If yeah only new what you were getting into on every home you are about to inspect. This was one of those nose to the back of your head and 20 questions for every minor concern 79,000 dollar home inspection deals.

I just now emailed the report off.

Oh,..\\\\\...... Did you say Vino....Nah....I don't know Vino but I have been having discussions with Merlot.

I've said this many times before.... As long as I can go to Home Depot on Saturday and see a guy with a bad comb-over scratching his head in the Simpson bracket isle, I know I'll be working Monday... no matter how bad the economy is