Brad Russell Guest

Default Brad Russell - AssuredBio Lab, Oak Ridge, TN

Hi everyone.

I'm Brad and I work for AssuredBio. We are a laboratory in Oak Ridge, TN. Our primary services are mold, bacteria, and Chinese drywall.

For mold we offer direct examination (spore traps, swabs, and tape lifts), but we really believe in DNA-based analysis. We offer ERMI, ARMI, and a DIY consumer test for mold with DNA analysis. We are AIHA accredited.

For bacteria we offer E. coli, Coliform, and Legionella testing. Legionella analysis uses DNA and we are part of the CDC ELITE Program.

Chinese drywall is a new but excited area for us. We use advanced infrared imaging analysis to provide either a positive/negative result or contaminant identification.

I'm the business manager for the lab. I'm here to help answer questions people may have about laboratories, to learn more about the industry, and see what the needs and wants of inspectors are.

My phone number is 1-866-547-1727 and I'll be glad to help in any way I can.

Thanks for having me.

Brad
    AssuredBio.com

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by Brad Russell; 04-17-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Corrected Link Title
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Brad Russell - AssuredBio Lab, Oak Ridge, TN

Question, Is those services you offer for free?

Rick

Brad Russell Guest

Unfortunately, we do not offer those services for free. Wouldn't that be a great world to live in? We do have very competitive prices and offer superior customer service because we are small. I won't post any prices unless specifically requested.

Brad,

My point is that Brian who runs this site charges for his services too which include "advertising" which is not free in this world either.

You should really check in with him before promoting your Lab on here.

He has other companies on here that I'm sure have paid good money to do so.

rick