Thread: New Member

Jason Kaylor Guest

Default New Member

Well after a seventeen years of being in the construction supply / test and measurment business. I have decided to take some of my knowledge and actually go out and do some work.

I am going to be focusing on just the energy auditing and infrared avenues. Currently I am working on my BPI and Resnet certifications. I will be adding LEEDS and Level II / III infrared thermographier.

For the infrared, I will be targeting mainly commerical and industrial applications. For the energy auditing I will mainly be consulting and maybe training in the future.

I am pretty decent at SEO and marketing so if anyone needs ideas or input feel free to shoot me a line. For now I am using my existing site for the infrared services, but will be putting up a dedicated one for it. It will be interesting to see if I can put my money where my mouth is and get it to number 1 for my area. I currently lack construction related issues knowledge such as dealing with any type of red tape, insurance issues, etc. So if anyone has ideas on how to avoid pitfalls and roadblocks I am all ears!

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: New Member

Well, since you are getting into infrared and your name is Phoenix Infrared, you should be a big hit.

Hey, who do we get to do some infrared? Well, Phoenix Infrared of course. Who else ?

Welcome and good luck in your endeavors.

What Ted is trying to say Mr. Phoenix is that we use our real names on this site and not hide behind trade names or locations

Jason Kaylor Guest

yeah no problem, I wasn't really trying to hide anything it is my business name. How the heck do I change it? I went to user cp then profile but do not see anywhere to change the name.

Thanks in advance

Shoot Brian an email and he can change it for you.

Sorry, but go to the bottom of the page where it has the "contact us" noted.

Jason Kaylor Guest

Quick service around here, fixed already.

We Thank you for your Business,
    Now please drive thru