Thread: I'm Impressed!

Thumbs up I'm Impressed!

Great video on a line of toilets that have an impressive flush capability.

YouTube - Hot Dog & Dog Food Flushing Super Toilet
    Dana

Inspection Referral
    True Professionals, Inc. Property Consultant
    877-466-8504

Default Re: I'm Impressed!

Impressive, but ...

... will it remove skid marks?

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

With that action you could use it for a ball mill for deburring castings.
    Dana

877-466-8504

Not to get too graphic here but how about one big cucumber.... can it do that?

All of the things they show are little tiny pieces. I've never seen a toilet clog when someone's pooping things the size of gummy bears. The hot dogs were close but still not exacty representative of what is really needed.

Matt, I think you need more roughage in your diet.

I know what you mean. But those smaller items are what they typically use for standard testing. Maybe there is a niche market for "industry standard turds".
    Dana

877-466-8504

That's it... I'm going to revolutionize the toilet testing industry. I'll make testing with 'life size matter' the standard. Afterall, if a person is 'discharging' 3.5 lbs of dog food they have more problems than their toilet.

After working in property management for awhile and having children I seem to always find myself standing in front of the toilet with plunger in hand. Maybe the outhouse wasn't that bad of a design

This water closet flushes well and all, but its durability is not all that good. Here is a link to another forum that one owner of this water closet has had. St Thomas Creations Quattro flushing technology toilet - Terry Love's Plumbing & Remodel DIY forum This forum likes the Toto water closets. Personally I am happy with Kohler's performance and reliability.

Snowbird (this means I'm retired and migrate between locations), FL/MI

A standardized test of 'flushability' has been developed by somebody IIRC California and an Agency in Canada puts out reports on toilets.

The standard flushable unit is made up of condoms (don't recall if laytex or natural) or perhaps its sausage casings, stuffed with tofu of a particular size, length, girth, and weight.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    That's it... I'm going to revolutionize the toilet testing industry. I'll make testing with 'life size matter' the standard. Afterall, if a person is 'discharging' 3.5 lbs of dog food they have more problems than their toilet.

After working in property management for awhile and having children I seem to always find myself standing in front of the toilet with plunger in hand. Maybe the outhouse wasn't that bad of a design

It never got stopped up and when it was full it was time for a new hole.