Default How to Fail a Breathalyer Test

YouTube - how to fail a breathalyzer test

Yes, I know I spelled Breathalyzer wrong at the title but this edit feature won't let you correct it. What's up with that Brian?

Similar Threads:
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: How to Fail a Breathalyzer Test

Drivers seldom fight my DUIs. But my last DUI did take it to court (I had arrested her once before for a DUI as well).

At the motions hearing, where the defendant was going to ask for a summary dismissal – she showed up on time. Drunk.

She copped a plea shortly thereafter and it never went to trial. Her attorney was P*SSED!

My strangest DUI was when I had to arrest a guy for driving a golfcart in his own garage while drunk - he crashed. Long story.

Cheers!
    CaoimhÃ*n

Default Re: How to Fail a Breathalyzer Test

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhÃ*n P. Connell View Post

My strangest DUI was when I had to arrest a guy for driving a golfcart in his own garage while drunk - he crashed. Long story.

Cheers!
    CaoimhÃ*n
    I ask you, what kind of world are we living in when a man can't drive a golfcart drunk in his own garage, and, yes, crash said golfcart, without risking arrest?!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Richard Stanley Guest

Default Re: How to Fail a Breathalyer Test

I second that.

If the garage door was up, it was probably for public intoxication or a possible treat to someone else.

rick

A few weeks ago we had a local guy (four houses down the street from me!) get arrested for driving his riding lawn mower to the liquor store, drunk. His excuse was that he had his license suspended for a DWI and he did not want to break the law by driving his truck to the package store!

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

We just had a guy arrested for riding his horse to the liquor store while intoxicated.... actually that's the only way I would ride a horse in Denver...b

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    A few weeks ago we had a local guy (four houses down the street from me!) get arrested for driving his riding lawn mower to the liquor store, drunk. His excuse was that he had his license suspended for a DWI and he did not want to break the law by driving his truck to the package store!
    Yep

Only in Nashville or maybe Billy Stevens home town.

John –

Your Comment:
    I ask you, what kind of world are we living in when a man can't drive a golfcart drunk in his own garage, and, yes, crash said golfcart, without risking arrest?!

I agree! Whole heartedly agree! I tried to get out of it by pawning it off to State, and they returned it to me. I had a trainee with me that night, and I had him pouring over the state statutes to try to figure a way out. Couldn’t do it. The guy was drunk, operating a motor vehicle in the State, during which time he crashed into another vehicle (belonging to someone else) causing over $1,000 dollars damage and also during which time, he seriously injured two people.

If there was a way out, I wudda dunnit! And he was really a decent sort of a chap to boot!

Cheers!
    Caoimhín

Last edited by Caoimhín P. Connell; 05-02-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: spellun & content

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Patterson View Post
    Scott,

I think I saw this same guy on a "COPS" episode.

rick

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhÃ*n P. Connell View Post
    John –

Your Comment:

I agree! Whole heartedly agree!...
    I wasn't really seriously objecting to the guy's arrest. I was trying post a humorous response to a crazy sounding situation. I refuse to use emoticons, so sometimes my intent isn't clear.
    I was channeling my favorite humor, or, humour, if you prefer, writer, Dave Barry, and his classic article about exotic coffees:

"What kind of world is this when you worry that people might be ripping you off by selling you coffee that was NOT pooped out by a weasel?"

The full article is at Dave Barry Official Website .

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com