K Robertson Guest

Default Been gone a while, but I'm back

It's been a while since I've visited the forum. Knew it would be slow with the recession so I just took some time and got some edjumukashun, did some huntin' and fisin', but the "fun" money has run out and time to get back to work. Last couple of days I've been reading the posts over the last few months... WOW! There have been some duzies in the general discussion forums. Nice to see everyone else is working so hard! I particularly like the post on Inspector's charges where Rick kept baiting Ted and Ted bit every time. Nice Job Guys!

Anyway, just thought I'd slap a post up so this stupid message saying I hadn't posted in a while would go away!

I declair this week as American Home Inspectors Appreciation Week!

Happy AHAW!!

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Been gone a while, but I'm back

Welcome back! Not much has changed, a few new topics and a bunch of new folks entering the profession.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

Korey,

Welcome back. Bet your been tearing those stripers up lately haven't you? Where have you been getting that edumacation at? Was it over at Kaplans?

Last time we were there together last spring at Kaplans that was a real bunch of yahoo's in that class for the weekend wasn't it? I told my wife that I probably wouldn't have let half of those guys in my home. Scary!

Good Fishing to you,

Rick

K Robertson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Korey,

Welcome back. Bet your been tearing those stripers up lately haven't you? Where have you been getting that edumacation at? Was it over at Kaplans?

Last time we were there together last spring at Kaplans that was a real bunch of yahoo's in that class for the weekend wasn't it? I told my wife that I probably wouldn't have let half of those guys in my home. Scary!

Good Fishing to you,

Rick

True that! No, Kaplan's has been... well disappointing in their teaching abilities lately. I signed up for a couple of their home study courses and canceled all but the first one because the first one was so... well I didn't learn anything, we'll just put it that way.

Striper been good up at Lake Ray Roberts and Texoma. Also been down by Rockport a few times filling the freezer with some trout and reds. Lots of fun. Now back to work!