Chris Guido Guest

Default Hello from Texas

Just wanted to say hello. I am from Conroe, Tx which is located just North of Houston. I have been an inspector for 3 years and have been in the construction business for over 15 years. I enjoy being self-employed and able to work my schedule so that I can spend time with my family.

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Hello from Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Guido View Post
    Just wanted to say hello. I am from Conroe, Tx which is located just North of Houston. I have been an inspector for 3 years and have been in the construction business for over 15 years. I enjoy being self-employed and able to work my schedule so that I can spend time with my family.

Hi Chris

I know the heat and humidity are a little on the thick side down there but you do know you put your address down as montgomery and then said you were from Conroe. There is a bit of dirt inbetween.

Chris Guido Guest

It is only 20 miles from Montgomery to Conroe. I service all of Montgomery County and surrounding areas. I might drive 50 miles one way and not leave my county.

LARRY BATTARBEE Guest

Chris, do you know these folks in your area?

In April, TPREIA provided an incredible class on post tension foundations taught by Sun Coast Post Tension that included an on-site pre-pour foundation training session with the professionals from Sun Coast Post Tension. If you missed this class, you really missed great on-hands training that all Inspectors should be privileged to receive. By the way, this class was FREE to TPREIA Members and included 4-hours of TREC CEU's.

In May, TPREIA Members received another fantastic on-hands training class at the GAF/ELK Roofing Care Laboratory in Dallas. This class was also FREE for TPREIA Members and included a plant tour of the GAF/ELK Roofing Manufacturing Facilities. Whoa, seeing roofing shingles made was awesome! The class was taught by Professional GAF/ELK Trainers which included classroom and hands-on lab demonstrations and training. Our Members were cutting slate roof, making nail holes in slate roofing tiles and even operating nail guns. Outstanding handouts, Pro Field Guide Books, DVD's, computer files and other training materials were handed out to those in attendance. Again, if you missed this class, you truly missed some magnificent training on roofing systems. By the way, I should add that this class was FREE to TPREIA Members and included 8-hours of TREC CEU's.

We are especially excited about our upcoming First Educational Conference this September. TPRIEA will be at the KOA Camp Grounds in Montgomery, TX. This two day conference will include a Certification Class on a special unannounced topic. This topic and certification has never before been offered by an Inspector's Association and we know that Inspectors everywhere will want to obtain this certification. I know that for myself and the TPREIA Board of Directors, we are really excited to obtain this certification. You definitely will not want to miss this superb training and certification opportunity. To make thing better, we are even including a fried catfish dinner and special entertainment Friday evening at the conference. You really do not want to miss this event.

As you can see, TPREIA is setting new heights and exceeding expectations. If you're not already a TPREIA Member, what are you waiting for? We know that you have other Associations that you can choose to be a part of, but we hope that your choice also includes TPREIA.

The TPREIA Board of Directors and Members would be honored to have you join the TPREIA Family. Our annual dues are just $200! There really is no reason to wait any longer, you've been watching and waiting to join, so make that decision now and go to www.TPREIA.com and send in your application today. See why TPREIA is the fastest growing Inspector Association in the State of Texas. Come be a part of our excitement and opportunity to expand and grow with us.

Sincerely,

Paul W. Roebuck, Sr.