Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A.D. Miller Guest

Default Re: When clients want to "shadow" you

Quote Originally Posted by brian schmitt View Post
    nh,
    welcome and continue to participate. i see you were greeted at the door by ad the nuetered and toothless pit bull. he'll sniff you and mount you but he's harmless
    BS: Yes, way out there in far West Texas, it is safe for you to say such things.

Inspection Referral

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Gosh, I bet the contractors where I am doing AHJ inspections and plan review would have another take on that.

As far as collecting tax money goes ... we collect far less than the private inspectors (i.e., home inspectors) do, and we spend more time there overall for that lesser amount of money.

Of course, as a home inspector and construction consultant, there is more liability and no enforcement power, only 'the power of suggestion' is available to us.
    JP: Please, let's not compare apples and oranges, shall we? You have been around long enough to know what municipal inspection departments are like. I have spoken with people in about 20 other countries who report that the situation is the same everywhere. Why should we pretend otherwise?

A.D. Miller Guest

I would think coughing, sneezing and/or passing gas would get and also may keep them away.

Michael Thomas
    Paragon Property Services Inc., Chicago IL
    http://paragoninspects.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123