Smile This was funny...

I did an inspection one time where the seller was a contractor and was home while we were there. Anyway, he starts to drinking the moment we get there and by the end of the inspection he was wasted. so much so that he was getting all crazy as I was taking my client thru some of the issues and showing some of the sellers "handy work". The last issue I was showing him was a soft spot in the flat roof. So we're walking around the roof and I'm tring to re locate the area when all of a sudden the drunk seller climbs up on the roof and is walking toward me talking about throwing me off the roof. Then out of nowhere, bam! He falls thru the roof up to his waste. So I said to my client, "there's the soft spot". Then we ran out of there.