Tim Saunders Guest

Default New member in Maryland

Inspection Referral

Default Re: New member in Maryland

Welcome to the forum neighbor. How's business?

Tim Saunders Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post
    Welcome to the forum neighbor. How's business?
    Slow,
    Would you be interested in linking? it helps with the search engines

Tim,

Just a thought here, but ...

You introduce yourself not by saying anything about yourself, your experiences, your knowledge, your years in the business, by participating here and allowing inspectors here to get to know you and say 'Yeah, that guy is alright', ...

No, you introduce yourself by asking for everyone here to help boost your business by linking to your web site, even though no one here, or possibly one or two may, knows anything about you and whether or not they would feel comfortable linking to your page.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Saunders View Post
    Slow,
    Would you be interested in linking? it helps with the search engines
    It's been coming in waves for me. Right now I'm waiting to catch the next one.

I'de rather not share links with my direct competition. No offense really. Most inspectors share with other inspectors who are outside of their area. You are right that is helps site ranking but it doesn't make a great deal of sense for you and I to boost each others traffic.

Keep participating in forums like this one. It helps the traffic too. Come to a MAHI meeting. Our membership is open to all. You need not be a member of any other national organization to join. It's a good deal. Check the site for the next meeting.

Maryland Associations of Home Inspectors | Maryland Home Inspection | MD Home Inspector

Tim Saunders Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Tim,

Just a thought here, but ...

You introduce yourself not by saying anything about yourself, your experiences, your knowledge, your years in the business, by participating here and allowing inspectors here to get to know you and say 'Yeah, that guy is alright', ...

No, you introduce yourself by asking for everyone here to help boost your business by linking to your web site, even though no one here, or possibly one or two may, knows anything about you and whether or not they would feel comfortable linking to your page.
    Good point, I go to others web sites before I link, You would find a lot about me at either of my web sites. But quick and dirty, I have completed over 400 home inspections, I have managed the construction of over 1000 residential units, as well as numerous commercial projects. I am licensed in Maryland #30091, FHA inspector #613, licensed Maryland Home Improvement Contractor, passed both the IRS background check necessary to become a ERO, have passed the Homeland Security background check as required by FEMA. Honorably discharged from the USMC. have been married for 36 years, have 4 daughters and 7 grandsons and 3 granddaughers and 1 great granddaughter.
    I have a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge in both the construction, home inspection and tax preperation industries.
    I do not have a lot of internet experience so please excuse my ignorance in these matters

Thank you and have a great day

Tim

Thumbs up Re: New member in Maryland

Hi Tim,

A reminder to enveryone that you can exchange links with InspectionNews.

Tim, for Maryland go here:
    http://www.inspectionnews.net/home-i...-maryland.html

Everyone else can find their state, follow the link to your state then click on "Add Your Link"

View The List Of InspectionNews Member Benefits!

-----------------
    Sincerely,
    Brian Hannigan
    InspectionNews.net / InspectionReferral.com
    Helping Inspectors $ucceed Since 1997TM

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspectionNews
    Twitter: @InspectionNews

Tim Saunders Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Hannigan View Post
    Hi Tim,

A reminder to enveryone that you can exchange links with InspectionNews.

Tim, for Maryland go here:
    http://www.inspectionnews.net/home-i...-maryland.html

Everyone else can find their state, follow the link to your state then click on "Add Your Link"
    Thanks for info

Have a great day
    Tim

Expressway Guest

Welcome to board! It is really nice spot to post views for getting knowledge about plumbing and sewer cleaning. I am really very new to this forum and looking for help to me by all members.

Quote Originally Posted by Expressway View Post
    Welcome to board! It is really nice spot to post views for getting knowledge about plumbing and sewer cleaning. I am really very new to this forum and looking for help to me by all members.

"Expressway" (who ever you are),

If you have noticed you will have noticed that we use real names here, not things to hide behind.

If you would, please click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and Brian will be happy to reset your user name to your real name.

That is how we get to know each other.

We have a couple of jerks here who have refused to reset their user name to their real name and hide behind a user name, maybe running from the police for all we know - their posts are taken lightly, if at all ... but that is their choice.

Thanking you in advance for clicking on "Contact Us" and having Brian change your user name to your real name.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Tim,

Thank you for your service to our country in the USMC. I really appreciate it.

Ed Snedaker Guest

Look out, John. It looks like you have some serious competition. Welcome Tim and thank you for your service to our country.

Tim Saunders Guest

Thanks John and Ed.

Tony Hipps Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Expressway View Post
    That's the second time I've noticed that you've said this forum is a great place for "getting knowledge about plumbing and sewer cleaning". Are you insinuating that this forum is full of sh%t? Or am I just reading into it? LOL

Ron Bibler Guest

Hats off to ya Tim... Always thank a vet...

bEST

rON