Charles Eye Guest

Default Hello from Shasta County, CA

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Charles Eye and I'm a Home Inspector in the Redding California area. I'm fairly new to the inspection world so be patient with me, I'm here to learn. I look forward to picking up what I can from the more experienced veterans in the field and I appreciate any pearls of wisdom anyone might want to pass on.

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Default Re: Hello from Shasta County, CA

Hi Charles
    Welcome to the board!

"There is no exception to the rule that every rule has an exception." -James Thurber, writer and cartoonist (1894-1961)
    www.ArnoldHomeInspections.com

Welcome Charles,

Glad to have you.

No Pearls from Me ( just Swine. )

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Billy Stephens; 06-09-2009 at 04:53 PM.
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Eye View Post
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Charles Eye and I'm a Home Inspector in the Redding California area. I'm fairly new to the inspection world so be patient with me, I'm here to learn. I look forward to picking up what I can from the more experienced veterans in the field and I appreciate any pearls of wisdom anyone might want to pass on.
    Welcome Charles... Go see Mike Rossiter with Coldwell banker C&C On churn creek. Say hi from Ron Bibler At that point you will never work in Shasta County again. L.O.L. No Go see mike Tell him i sent you. Ask if he will just give you one inspection to prove your-self. Mike is a great Guy and one of the best connection you will make in the Redding area.

If he ask how I am Doing say Ron is Rooling in it.

Best

Ron

Last edited by Ron Bibler; 06-09-2009 at 09:00 PM.

Charles Eye Guest

Thanks Ron, I'll give Mike a try. I'm getting off to a slow start so any help I can get is GREATLY appreciated.

Charles Eye Guest

Thanks guys, I'm glad to be talking to other inspectors. I was hoping to get more interaction when I joined HIF but they're "restructuring" so right now I pretty much just get to use their logo. Speaking of which, does anyone know what's going on with them? I thought I was joining a legitimate foundation but their website is under construction (and nearly impossible to find) and getting a hold of anyone by phone is hit or miss at best. Is this place for real or should I feel like someone owes me dinner?

Ron Bibler Guest

I like the dinner part best

Ron