rob rehm Guest

Default Experienced Home Inspector Needed in Indianapolis, IN

LandAmerica Property Inspection Services is looking for an experienced home inspector in the Indianapolis, IN market. We are the nations biggest home inspection firm which allows us to offer our inspectors top fee split and full benefits package. Our inspectors make their own schedules and enjoy the benefits of self employment but with the added bonus of our full time office staff. To set up a confidential meeting email me at rrehm@landam.com

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Experienced Home Inspector Needed in Indianapolis, IN

Quote Originally Posted by rob rehm View Post
    LandAmerica Property Inspection Services is looking for an experienced home inspector in the Indianapolis, IN market. We are the nations biggest home inspection firm which allows us to offer our inspectors top fee split and full benefits package. Our inspectors make their own schedules and enjoy the benefits of self employment but with the added bonus of our full time office staff. To set up a confidential meeting email me at rrehm@landam.com
    I thought LandAmerica went bust! They sent me bankruptcy papers instead of the $$$ they owed me! So now I'm just one of their creditors waiting in line for payment.

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

rob rehm Guest

Thanks for the response Scott. LandAmerica Title filed for bankruptcy and was sold to Fidelity Financial Group. LandAmerica has several (150 total) small sister companies that were operated independently. Those companies, including LandAmerica Home Inspections, did not have financial concerns and are still financially strong. However, now that LandAm Title has been sold these companies will be operating has a new company independently. We will soon be changing our name. Not sure at this pint what it will be. We are still the nation’s largest inspection firm and growing strong. All of our markets are experiencing growth including us here in Indy. We need an experienced inspector to keep up with the demand. Thanks again for the response.

Rob,

But you did not address Scott NOT BEING PAID, yet you are trying to get other inspectors to work and not get paid??

Or am I missing something????

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

rob rehm Guest

We have 200 full time inspectors nationwide. All employees are paid regularly. If he did sub work for LandAm it may have been sent to accounts payable at LandAm main office. I do not manage the bankruptcy for the title company. I am area manager of the home inspection company and am paid very well for doing so. He would need to contact LandAm main office and perhaps speak to their bankruptcy attorney. I certainly would not still be working here if I was not getting paid, nor if any of my fellow employees were not getting paid. I have five children I am raising. I am only here to offer an experienced inspector a very good position with a great inspection firm here in Indianapolis. Not debate the bankruptcy of a very large financial institution.

Quote Originally Posted by rob rehm View Post
    We have 200 full time inspectors nationwide. All employees are paid regularly. If he did sub work for LandAm it may have been sent to accounts payable at LandAm main office. I do not manage the bankruptcy for the title company. I am area manager of the home inspection company and am paid very well for doing so. He would need to contact LandAm main office and perhaps speak to their bankruptcy attorney. I certainly would not still be working here if I was not getting paid, nor if any of my fellow employees were not getting paid. I have five children I am raising. I am only here to offer an experienced inspector a very good position with a great inspection firm here in Indianapolis. Not debate the bankruptcy of a very large financial institution.
    Already done all of that. Sent my clam papers in and it is now just a wait and see period.

As I said, I'm in line with who knows how many others that did commercial type work for Land America Commercial Services. Still they were all part of the same company. Would not be the first time I got screwed, Y'all remember RESS and Roger, now what was his last name?

Is John Palczuk still with Land America? I think he was some type of regional manager or something like that.

Last edited by Scott Patterson; 06-15-2009 at 02:13 PM.
    Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

rob rehm Guest

I empathize with your situation. LandAm Commercial Services is one of the many small companies I mentioned that existed under LandAm Title. LandAmerica Property Inspection Services is no longer affiliated with LandAmerica. We are under new ownership and are in the due diligence period. We will soon have a new name. Most likely by the end of July you will see us branding our new name. Again, I truly understand your frustration. LandAm Title was just one of many financial institutions that were hit hard by the economic situations that occurred last fall. Their stock crashed. I had stock in the company myself and lost a considerable amount of money. The inspection company soon to be formally known as LandAmerica Property Inspection Services is a great place to work and be a part of. It has been good to me and my family. I wise the best for you.