A.D. Miller Guest

Default HOAs Will Have a Fit Over This

White roofs? What next. Everything old becomes new again.

washingtonpost.com

Similar Threads:
    Member Benefits1

Mike Hunger Guest

Default Re: HOAs Will Have a Fit Over This

First they'll tell us white, then, oh wait, I mean black, oh wait!... uh... what did I say? Where's that teleprompter?

What if you live in a heating climate. Will white roofs increase fuel costs in the winter, which means burning more fossil fuels, which increases greenhouse gases. If you live on the mason-dixon line, should it be a gray roof? My head hurts

Global warming? Are we sure of that?

read this watch the video at the bottom too

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post

read this
    Woe unto You Nay Sayer of the Politically Correct.
    * the sky is falling from Man Made Stuff.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post

read this watch the video at the bottom too

Yes we are but in saying that I do not think we have to worry about it as a few more generations of humans on this planet and the planet will not be able to sustain them and their human filth and waste. We need another plague in about 100 years. Cleanse the planet of us rodents. Oh wait. Rodents actually clean up our filth. The only problem with that is when they over run us we get disease and die. yeah think this is maybe suppose to happen now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    Yes we are but in saying that I do not think we have to worry about it as a few more generations of humans on this planet and the planet will not be able to sustain them and their human filth and waste. We need another plague in about 100 years. Cleanse the planet of us rodents. Oh wait. Rodents actually clean up our filth. The only problem with that is when they over run us we get disease and die. yeah think this is maybe suppose to happen now and then.
    An estimated 30-50 (most say closer to 50) MILLION people died due to the 1918 flu pandemic. That was maybe at most 10% of the population at that time (which is a LOT, not saying "at most" to minimize it - some villages in remote regions were completely wiped off the face of the earth ... 100% of them died due to that flu pandemic).

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com