Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Russia Got Talent Show

DANG

Best

Ron

"Is it wrong to be laughing at this?"

You have to ask? YES
    I don't know if it's real or not, but it's not funny.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Jim Zborowski Guest

Have to agree with Rick. Even if it's not real, kids seeing this video may think it's funny and try something equally stupid, ending in serious injury or death.
    Someone at some point needs to show some maturity and edit these off the internet. Then again, what would people with no sense or maturity have to do.

Ted Menelly Guest

Even stupid is funny. I will say that we do not see him take his final stance. The camera breaks away to the judges and goes back again. I think it is a dummy any way you look at it. The guy with the pole micro phone did not even flinch. I don't think he thought he was suppose to be on the camera and act..

Anyway you look at it, it is funny. Some group of people that are that stupid or the actual stupid act itself.

Mitchell Meeks Guest

That is the problem with media. You do not see the whole story. While it could have been a comedy act, we do not know since we did not see the whole thing. Kinda of like the Rodney King video, that could put a bad light on everything.

Another thought is if you replace that with some mexicans or other nationals then would we look at it any different? I personally do not think it is funny and I think that type of videos should be banned. You get someone else who tries to copy it and it backfires. The whole thing is what it implies.