Thread: Detroit

David Stenske Guest

Question Detroit

Hello Everybody. My name is David Stenske and I am from the Detroit area. I am new to Home Inspections, and I need some hands on experience. I want to be a good home inspector. I am asking if I could ride along with someone as they do a home inspection so that I could learn some new techniques, and what to watch out for. I am looking forward to talking with you. Please let me know if u can help. Thank You and God Bless!

Similar Threads:
    Inspection Referral

Default Re: Detroit

David,

Welcome to the board. I'm in Dallas so I'm about as useful to you as a turd in a punchbowl. Naybe someone in the Detroit area will come on and maybe let you ride with them. Don't take it personally if no offers come in cause other HI's will consider you their competition and not want to help you out.

What you might want to do to get some hands on experience is to see if you can locate a realtor that might let you inspect a vacant home listing they have at no charge to get the feel of performing an inspection. Maybe find someone who has a rental home that you could inspect for them to let them know of any issues going on that they were not aware of.

Best of Luck to you.

rick