Default Why do I work Saturdays?

I should know better than to hope for an easy house with a quick write-up

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Member Benefits1

Spring City/Surrounding Philadelphia area

Default Re: Why do I work Saturdays?

I hear you Matt. Sometimes, you wish you could just get the seller's ear for a minute and ask them what they were thinking.

Matt, you should post a copy of the listing along with so we can read how the broker described it

Kevin Luce Guest

I had this one from yesterday. A builder took this house and fixed it up.
    He closed off one Gable vent and almost closed off the other. Electrical at various locations was installed wrong with the wires to the panel exposed for anyone to stick their fingers in. No firewall where the garage comes in contact with the house. What the pictures shows is only about 25% of the problems found.

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Why do I work Saturdays?

Would hope it is for an extra fee for working on a Saturday.

Hey Matt,

You weren't the only one working this Saturday. The good news for me is that most of my inspections in the last 2 weeks have been new construction. Yes, that includes this weekends

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Whitmore View Post
    Hey Matt,

You weren't the only one working this Saturday. The good news for me is that most of my inspections in the last 2 weeks have been new construction. Yes, that includes this weekends
    As if you couldn't have guessed this was in SE Portland - Lents area. I'm glad to hear someone else is working weekends. Things are generally much better than a few months ago for me but I still have those 2-3 day stretches where the phone doesn't ring. Hence the Saturday work

Why did I have to write that yesterday. Now I will probably end up having a 2 week run of dives...............

Business has definitely picked up in the last couple of months. The last 3 or 4 weeks have been the busiest I have seen since I went off on my own. I'm holding my breath that this winter is not like the last one or I'll be looking for another job.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Fellman View Post
    I should know better than to hope for an easy house with a quick write-up
    Matt what's to write? Those pics are worth thousands of words. How about two words, "Walk away!"?