Ron Bibler Guest

Default Re: Happy Father's Day

Same to all...

Sorry about Mothers day

Best

Ron

395. bucks and it turned out to be a nice day.

Got up this morning and thought the house seemed a bit warm.

I usually keep the thermostat around 75 degrees and the thermostat said it was 83 in the home.

Go outside and realized that (1) of (3) condensing units were not running. The main 5 ton unit was the one off.

I pull the electrical cover off the unit and find a dead mouse on top of the capacitor and has shorted it out. My wife comes outside and says she has already called a HVAC company to come out.

109. diagnostic check and 285 for the capacitor.

The wife tells the guy to just fix it that it was fathers day and she didn't want me to have to deal with it.

I go jump in the pool to enjoy the rest of the day. My wife then comes and asks for my checkbook to pay the guy.

rick

Happy Fathers Day to the dads.

I go out to deploy radon equipment today. The agent doesn't show up to let me in. I drove 44 miles for nothing. Getting ticked won't help. Oh well.

Peace out..........

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John Dirks Jr View Post
    Happy Fathers Day to the dads.

I go out to deploy radon equipment today. The agent doesn't show up to let me in. I drove 44 miles for nothing. Getting ticked won't help. Oh well.

Peace out..........
    See John now if you had a Check for that agent they would have been there to let you in

Happy Fathers day.

P.S. Send them a bill for your time. you are worth it. and they need to understand that.

Best

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    My wife comes outside and says she has already called a HVAC company to come out.

109. diagnostic check and 285 for the capacitor.

The wife tells the guy to just fix it that it was fathers day and she didn't want me to have to deal with it.

I go jump in the pool to enjoy the rest of the day. My wife then comes and asks for my checkbook to pay the guy.

rick
    Hey, it is the thought that counts, even if you did have to pay for the thought!

Jim Luttrall
    www.MrInspector.net
    Plano, Texas