Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ted Menelly Guest

Default Re: Michael Jackson Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Hurst View Post
    Just curious?

If atheists don't believe in Heaven, will they go to "Neverland"?

the other rick
    I cannot believe that they (some of the media) are referring to the Jackson Estate as the new Graceland.

What are they thinking.

Inspection Referral

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    I cannot believe that they (some of the media) are referring to the Jackson Estate as the new Graceland.

What are they thinking.
    Certainly nothing graceful about what went on at Neverland. More like Never(should-be-allowed-to-happen-again)land.

Jerry Peck
    Construction/Litigation/Code Consultant - Retired
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Looks like the post is slowing down, good job Rick, Jerry kept the fuel on the fire because he has to have the last word in any debate, even in other topics, if you don't agree with him your wrong and he is right. At least that is what he thinks. If he don't want to belive in God then he can believe in nothing. It takes more faith to be an athiest than to trust Jesus Christ. As I was reading through the posts I could see the anger and outrage. The attacks were rude and mean and disrespectful to other peoples opinion and belief. It is blasphamy and he will asnswer for his posts and words. Ron said it, he don't want to go to heaven. He is blinded to the truth. That's OK, at least it is his choice. He has that right to choose. The right to his opinion, and the right to dissagree. Nothing wrong with that.

Dan Hagman ACI
    ProSite Home Inspections
    Des Moines, Iowa

Thanks for the support Dan

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

Fun while it lasted, but I' am worn completely out, Thanks Ron, Rick, Dan, and the other Rick the ride was intense. As you know my life revolves around pulling Jerry's chain, but it gets harder and harder because it is the size of an aircraft carrier's anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hagman View Post
    Jerry kept the fuel on the fire because he has to have the last word in any debate
    Nope, wrong again Dan.

Fuel goes on the fire because there is a fire and fuel waiting to be disposed of. Like starting a charcoal grill up, takes lots of lighter fluid to get it going, then keeps on going by itself for a long time.

You, Ron, Rick, and Tony kept the coals hot enough to thoroughly cook the steak all the way through.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Tony

"Thanks Ron, Rick, Dan, and the other Rick "

Don't thank me, what I said, was not for you, but against injustice.
    Don't even think that you and I are buddies.

"As you know my life revolves around pulling Jerry's chain"

I'm not being sarcastic
    Ever think about doing something a little more worth while.

' correct a wise man and you gain a friend... correct a fool and he'll bloody your nose'.

" Can't we all just get along!"

" Can't we all just get along!"

Best post so far

Being serious now, one of my all time favorite actors has passed at age 97.

Karl Malden

Ted Menelly Guest

Being serious now, one of my all time favorite actors has passed at age 97.

Karl Malden

Yep

I watched every episode of Streets of San Fransisco

Street car named desire

And all his movies. How about Patton etc all his movies.

ok went to the eigth tee today, two over par and hit one way right. my playing partner yelled out "THATS MICHEAL JACKSON", i looked at him and said,WHAT??. he replied out of bounds "DEAD"

doesn't take long for a slogan in golf

charlie

Charlie,

Must be nice to have time for some golf.
    I'm so busy, I'm having to schedule bowel movements.

rick

rick busy here to, real busy and that is good, but golf is better

but we all need down time, and golf is good FOUR

CHARLIE

Thanks but no thanks Rick, I' am not taking applications for buddies at this time, and there is nothing more worth while than making tons of money home inspecting and coming home to read the latest post on Inspection news even with Jerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Certainly nothing graceful about what went on at Neverland. More like Never(should-be-allowed-to-happen-again)land.
    Thought a couple of the kids (now adults) came forward and said nothing happened and MJ didn't touch them.

Joe Klampfer RHI
    www.myinspection.ca
    Pacific Home Inspections

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Klampfer View Post
    Thought a couple of the kids (now adults) came forward and said nothing happened and MJ didn't touch them.
    And others have said something happened.

Would YOU want YOUR kids 'sleeping in the same bed' with an older man, MJ or otherwise, when there are lots and lots of beds and bedrooms in that house?

I'm sorry you think I grabbed your crotch, I was just rolling over ... *I* don't buy that ... some people might, and for those I have a nice Brooklyn Bridge for sale, don't even have to take it down, just send me cash and I will send you a title to it, you can stand there and admire *your* bridge, maybe even start collecting tolls ...

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Klampfer View Post

Joe,
    I think that only happened after the check cleared the bank.

Ron Bibler Guest

OK. Soooo..... what do ya think... Will Michael be like Elvis and show up from time to time?

Best

Ron

Last edited by Ron Bibler; 07-02-2009 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    OK. Soooo..... what do ya think... Will Michael be like Elvis and show up from time to time?

Best

Ron
    What! ??? ???

Elvis is dead?

When did that happen?

I knew Elvis left the building, but ...

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I heard when Farrah Fawcett got to heaven she was granted one wish.
    So she wished for all the children in the world to be safe.
    Then she turned around and there stood Michael Jackson.

She might not have been in heaven then.

"God Bless this Forum" and God Bless America!

Now lets talk Politics...................

Mike Schulz License 393
    Affordable Home Inspections
    www.houseinspections.com

Bud Butczynski Guest

If we're talkin' politics, this guy gets my vote:

Click here: Politician Calls Jackson a 'Pedophile'

Quote Originally Posted by Damon McCarty View Post
    I heard when Farrah Fawcett got to heaven she was granted one wish.
    So she wished for all the children in the world to be safe.
    Then she turned around and there stood Michael Jackson.
    That is a very good one.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Ken Bates Guest

If musical mediocrity counts, then Michael Jackson was "great."

Try to hum or sing a Michael Jackson song. (You can do that with Beatles)

What Impressed me was the MOON WALK --thats it.

I had an aunt that passed away years ago. Her funeral was delayed so her children could all arrive. After 8 days there bacame an oder from the body.
    I just saw on tmz.com that Michael Jacksons body will be at the staples center.
    I just wonder what condition his body will be in after 12 days.

Mitchell Meeks Guest

Alright now, which one of you guys are going to the funeral? Come on now don't be bashful. It is OK. Yea right!!!

Dennis Webber Guest

This message board is sickening and disgusting. Fanatics on both sides have taken over, spewing their fundamentalist crap; and I can't stand to read any more.

There is NEVER any good reason to impose your religious beliefs on others, unless you are so insecure you need to bring others to your point of view. (Safety in numbers and all that). But, it is in the end a sign of weakness.

A persons relationship with God is personal and sacred. It must NEVER be battered about openly like a political discusion. When you believe otherwise, you espouse religion over spirituality.

I'm dropping off this board as of now. You win.

Ron Bibler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Webber View Post
    This message board is sickening and disgusting. Fanatics on both sides have taken over, spewing their fundamentalist crap; and I can't stand to read any more.

There is NEVER any good reason to impose your religious beliefs on others, unless you are so insecure you need to bring others to your point of view. (Safety in numbers and all that). But, it is in the end a sign of weakness.

A persons relationship with God is personal and sacred. It must NEVER be battered about openly like a political discusion. When you believe otherwise, you espouse religion over spirituality.

Was it something Jerry said?

Best

Ron

Dennis,

I believe the Bible says to spread the word. If all kept is sacred and personal and not voiced, many souls would be lost don't you think?

rick

Let's see, Jesus said to GO into all the world and preach the gospel. I can think of a good reason, so people can know the truth. What's wrong with the truth? The truth will set you free!

Dan Hagman ACI
    ProSite Home Inspections
    Des Moines, Iowa

Ted Menelly Guest

Hmm

One thread out of how many thousands on this board and one has to get so quivered up about that one.

Must have been something he ate.

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy. What could possibley have been the problem.

My GOD man. Oh geez, I'm sorry that WAS the problem. Well bless me now and wish me Gods blessing and a good night.

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh.

One thing about things written........................

You don't have to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Menelly View Post
    One thing about things written........................

You don't have to read them.
    Which includes that book some call the Bible, then there is the Torah, the Koran (or Qur'an), the Satanic Bible, and ... just to name a few - there are hundreds of them.

Read the one you want, don't try to force others to read it or follow it. They can read, or not read, which ever one they want, or none at all.

You may feel all righteous about spouting your beliefs here, but stop and think what would happen is everyone started doing the same thing ... this would become a nightmare, and if you can do it, so can they.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

Ted Menelly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Peck View Post
    Which includes that book some call the Bible, then there is the Torah, the Koran (or Qur'an), the Satanic Bible, and ... just to name a few - there are hundreds of them.

Read the one you want, don't try to force others to read it or follow it. They can read, or not read, which ever one they want, or none at all.

You may feel all righteous about spouting your beliefs here, but stop and think what would happen is everyone started doing the same thing ... this would become a nightmare, and if you can do it, so can they.

Jerry

You are preaching to the choir here.

I might be a believer in a greater power and I was also born and raised Catholic but I agree in much of what you say.

Yes. There has been more killing in the name of someones belief in what they may believe in God than just about anything besides plagues.

BUT, you absolutey must know that your pushing back twice fold on anyone even remotely hinting about GOD or the resemblence there of is not a win, win situation. 90% of all believers or those that use the word saved are just going to say God bless you. UNLESS you keep pounding back so freaking hard all the time and then you are going to get attacked.

When your neighbor says "Allah be with you" do you get into a punching mach with him until one goes down a broken man and winds up in the hospital.

I think not. Would anyone have spouted off to you if you just left it alone and let the thread do what threads do and die out. Seriously...I think not.

They would have said "The Lord be with them" or something tom that affect and have been done with it.

I am not sure why you go there all the time.

When someone says the apple pie is on the table and you think it is cherry because of the smell are you going to beat the crap out of him to make some kind of point.

In the future (this is Doctor Ted speaking) you will find that if you find a particular phrase offensive, and leave it alone, it WILL go away. The only reason this thread has not died out is because you did not like what someone said and continued to say so about a thousand times not matter how many respoonces came back in defense. In case you did not notice, almost all were in defence.

Peace out "Brother" Jerry the big bad God word ainta gonna get yeah. They are not giving you a curse.

Jerry
    That was an appropriate post.
    Thank you
    "Which includes that book some call the Bible, then there is the Torah, the Koran (or Qur'an), the Satanic Bible, and ... just to name a few - there are hundreds of them.

You may feel all righteous about spouting your beliefs here, but stop and think what would happen is everyone started doing the same thing ... this would become a nightmare, and if you can do it, so can they
    ."

Hypocrites, That's all you are, Jerry and Rick C. Why don't you try to tell all 10,000 of us that this web sight is Not the best home inspection site there is? Did you NOT find this site by someone telling you about it? Do you NOT share happily every day on this site because it makes you feel good helping others and learning your self. The way you feel about this site is no different than the way some of us feel about God. We learn from HIM, share about him, encourage others to seek him, just the same as you.

This discussion has led me to tell this story.
    At one time I owned and operated an auto repair shop. I had a VERY good mechanic working for me.
    His brother came to the shop again one day and started telling us about his belief.
    He said that we are in hell now, and that there is no heaven. He said we have no soul, that this is it, after death there is nothing.
    Since he was in my shop, I told him, here in about an hour an icecream truck is gonna go by, and if you have a dollar you can get an icecream.
    I told him you are NOT in hell, in hell there is no icecream truck. Our discussion went on until he left, still not believing me.
    About two weeks later my mechanic came in and told me his brother had passed away. It was from some illness he had. I can't remember just what.
    I went to the funeral and when we left out we walked by his open casket. The look on this bodies face is a site I wish I could forget.
    His body had a VERY disturbing, tormented, painfull, fearfull, ... look on its face, It scared the poo-poo outa me!
    You know how at a funeral people will say "OH, they look so good,or peacefull" NObody said that at all. All were just silent and left. His body was to be cremated.
    When I have to go to a funeral now, If I am not sure what the persons belief is, I do not want to see the body for fear of seeing another face like that.
    May God bless us all

Quote Originally Posted by Damon McCarty View Post
    May God bless us all
    And some people are not smart enough or open minded enough (I don't know which), to "get it".

Obviously, you do not "get it".

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I guess I am not smart enough or open minded enough to get it.
    As I do not know what you are meaning.
    I knew that last statement would stir up some people.
    Please don't just zero in on it. Zero in on the whole post.

wes owens Guest

Reminds me of a joke I heard.

"I just heard they found out how MJ really died.
    It was food poisioning.
    He ate an 8 year old wiener."

I know, I know

Ed Reynolds Guest

Just curious?

If atheists don't believe in Heaven, will they go to "Neverland"?

the other rick
    I was going to keep mum on the issues here, but you made a good point!

Was Michael Jackson prophetic when he named the ranch that?

Scott Murdock Guest

This was an e-mail I got from a friend today, thought it was worth some thought:

This is written by a young soldier serving his third tour of duty in Iraq. Thought you might find his take on the Michael Jackson news interesting.
    >
    > Okay, I need to rant.
    >
    > I was just watching the news, and I caught part of a report on Michael Jackson. As we all know, Jackson died the other day. He was an entertainer who performed for decades. He made millions, he spent millions, and he did a lot of things that make him a villain to many people. I understand that his death would affect a lot of people, and I respect those people who mourn his death, but that isn't the point of my rant.
    >
    > Why is it that when ONE man dies, the whole of America loses their minds with grief. When a man dies whose only contribution to the country was to ENTERTAIN people, the American people find the need to flock to a memorial in Hollywood, and even Congress sees the need to hold a "moment of silence" for his passing?
    >
    > Am I missing something here? ONE man dies, and all of a sudden he's a freaking martyr because he entertained us for a few decades? What about all those SOLDIERS who have died to give us freedom? All those Soldiers who, knowing that they would be asked to fight in a war, still raised their hands and swore to defend the Constitution and the United States of America. Where is their moment of silence? Where are the people flocking to their graves or memorials and mourning over them because they made the ultimate sacrifice? Why is it when a Soldier dies, there are more people saying "good riddance," and "thank God for IEDs?" When did this country become so calloused to the sacrifice of GOOD MEN and WOMEN, that they can arbitrarily blow off their deaths, and instead, throw themselves into mourning for a "Pop Icon?"
    >
    > I think that if they are going to hold a moment of silence IN CONGRESS for Michael Jackson, they need to hold a moment of silence for every service member killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They need to PUBLICLY recognize every life that has been lost so that the American people can live their callous little lives in the luxury and freedom that WE, those that are living and those that have gone on, have provided for them. But, wait, that would take too much time, because there have been so many willing to make that sacrifice. After all, we will never make millions of dollars. We will never star in movies, or write hit songs that the world will listen too. We only shed our blood, sweat and tears so that people can enjoy what they have.
    >
    > Sorry if I have offended, but I needed to say it. Remember these five words the next time you think of someone who is serving in the military;
    >
    > "So that others may live..."
    >
    > Isaac

Mitchell Meeks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Murdock View Post
    This was an e-mail I got from a friend today, thought it was worth some thought:

This is written by a young soldier serving his third tour of duty in Iraq. Thought you might find his take on the Michael Jackson news interesting.
    >
    > Okay, I need to rant.
    >
    > I was just watching the news, and I caught part of a report on Michael Jackson. As we all know, Jackson died the other day. He was an entertainer who performed for decades. He made millions, he spent millions, and he did a lot of things that make him a villain to many people. I understand that his death would affect a lot of people, and I respect those people who mourn his death, but that isn't the point of my rant.
    >
    > Why is it that when ONE man dies, the whole of America loses their minds with grief. When a man dies whose only contribution to the country was to ENTERTAIN people, the American people find the need to flock to a memorial in Hollywood, and even Congress sees the need to hold a "moment of silence" for his passing?
    >
    > Am I missing something here? ONE man dies, and all of a sudden he's a freaking martyr because he entertained us for a few decades? What about all those SOLDIERS who have died to give us freedom? All those Soldiers who, knowing that they would be asked to fight in a war, still raised their hands and swore to defend the Constitution and the United States of America. Where is their moment of silence? Where are the people flocking to their graves or memorials and mourning over them because they made the ultimate sacrifice? Why is it when a Soldier dies, there are more people saying "good riddance," and "thank God for IEDs?" When did this country become so calloused to the sacrifice of GOOD MEN and WOMEN, that they can arbitrarily blow off their deaths, and instead, throw themselves into mourning for a "Pop Icon?"
    >
    > I think that if they are going to hold a moment of silence IN CONGRESS for Michael Jackson, they need to hold a moment of silence for every service member killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. They need to PUBLICLY recognize every life that has been lost so that the American people can live their callous little lives in the luxury and freedom that WE, those that are living and those that have gone on, have provided for them. But, wait, that would take too much time, because there have been so many willing to make that sacrifice. After all, we will never make millions of dollars. We will never star in movies, or write hit songs that the world will listen too. We only shed our blood, sweat and tears so that people can enjoy what they have.
    >
    > Sorry if I have offended, but I needed to say it. Remember these five words the next time you think of someone who is serving in the military;
    >
    >
    > Isaac
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

wes owens Guest

And now the city of L.A. wants people to chip in and help pay for the expense of the memorial.

Why didn't his family pay for the memorial?

Why should tax payers have to pay for it?

Mitchell Meeks Guest

>
    > Okay, I need to rant.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Isaac
    Quote Originally Posted by wes owens View Post
    And now the city of L.A. wants people to chip in and help pay for the expense of the memorial.

AMEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted Menelly Guest

Oh

I think we all give thanks to our military family, friends and relatives.

I think that is all made very often.

I think we have all had friends and family and relatives or even ourselves that have given in time of war.

"They need to PUBLICLY recognize every life that has been lost so that the American people can live their callous little lives in the luxury and freedom that WE, those that are living and those that have gone on, have provided for them. But, wait, that would take too much time, because there have been so many willing to make that sacrifice"

That takes place all the time.

You make it sound like no one ever gives thanks. As far as the red highlight above (no comment)

I for one could not possible care less about anything to do with Michael Jackson. Good entertainer....Yippie. He also got paid for it....Big time....It was his job and his employment.

A friend of mine, just before he died, was in the military (a long long time ago). He was told that him and the men with him were considered heroes. He said the whole hero thing was completely out of hand. He and his men were trying to do four things. Accomplish a mission. Kill someone before that someone had the oppertunity to kill them. Try to see to everything he and his men could to keep each other alive. Be as aware as possible during anyone of these events to insure as few people as possible that are innocent to the whole mess are spared. He continued that true heroes are far and few between in war. Neither him or any of his men did anything heroic and it was an insult to those very few true heroes to consider him and his men heroes. That is to be saved for a very few men.

I am not taking anything away from any serviceman in anyway. They all deserve respect.

Michael Jackson ???????????????????????? Thats another story. I won't bash the dead entertainers...

Scott Murdock Guest

My opinion they should produce a DVD of the memorial and let the proceeds go to the expense for the city of L.A. so the tax payers don't have to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Meeks View Post
    AMEN!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell Meeks View Post
    AMEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did I just walk into Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show?

YouTube - Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

This is written by a young soldier serving his third tour of duty in Iraq.

Like my ancestors who died for this country in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Spanish American War, the ... War - you name it.

They all died for the same cause, this country and its freedoms.

Other relatives went to war and came back, but there were many who did not come back.

My point being that the same thing has gone on before, goes on now, and will go on again - generation after generation.

Jerry Peck
    www.AskCodeMan.com

I personally could care less if individual people wish to waste their earnings on a memorial, as long as it's not government money being spent.

In my opinion there has been / still is way too much public money being spent on some entertainer's death!
    For cripes sake he was just a singer. Not a prophet.

We could say he was a DRUG ADDICT. Over the counter drugs but still an ADDICT.
    NO different then the crack addict making deals in the corner.
    Why don't we have this out cry of emotion when some drug addict on the street OD's ?

I have no respect for a person that was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to try and change his race, openly claims to sleep with children, pays millions of dollars in hush money to quiet it down when he is caught with a child ! An innocent person Does Not spend that kind of money to quash something.

Why don't people give a Sh*t about the cop who is killed in the line of duty, or the firefighter ? What about the soldiers who maintain the freedom we so openly enjoy ?
    You know , the ones who maintain our security, our freedom to do all the things we do and say. They are the ones who allow us to have the ability to openly complain about our country and politics.
    No this country would rather put some pedophile, drug addicted, wack job on a pedestal.

OK rant over

I believe MJ saw he could get in trouble molesting other peoples kids.
    So he picked a male, picked a female, then picked a womb to breed his own.

ken,
    ditto!

Default Stevie Wonder Summed it up the Best!!

A Powerful Message from Stevie Wonder

On Michael Jackson’s Death…

....... .. … … .. …..
    .. . . … . . &nb sp; . . . .. . ... …. .. .. . … ..
    ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...... ..... .. ... .... ..... . .
    ... . . … .... . . . ..
    ... . .... ... .... .... ...
    . ..... .... .... .... ..... ..... ..... .. . . .... ....
    . .. .
    . . .. . .. . ...
    ...... ... .... ... .. ... ....... ... .. .... ... ... .... ....
    . .. .. .
    .. .....
    .. . . . . . .. .. … ..
    .. .... .. ... ... ....... ...... .....

Deep stuff, eh?
    I nearly cried when he said “. .. . . . .. ... … .. .. . . ..... ....”

Michael won't be composing any more tunes because he is now decomposing.
    Long live Elvis!

MaMa Mount Guest

Now that is original Raymond. Sucks but original.

MaMa Mount

Last edited by MaMa Mount; 07-14-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Ted Menelly Guest

Tony Huh ???????????????????????????????

The truth comes out

The police should have checked if Michael Jackson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12