Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stacey Van Houtan Guest

Default Re: Pushmatic Panels

I like this one:
    ob⋅so⋅lete AC_FL_RunContent = 0;var interfaceflash = new LEXICOFlashObject ( "http://sp.ask.com/dictstatic/d/g/speaker.swf", "speaker", "17", "15", "", "6");interfaceflash.addParam("loop", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("quality", "high");interfaceflash.addParam("menu", "false");interfaceflash.addParam("salign", "t");interfaceflash.addParam("FlashVars", "soundUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fsp.ask.com%2Fdictstatic%2Fd ictionary%2Faudio%2Fluna%2FO00%2FO0019200.mp3&clkL ogProxyUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2 Fwhatzup.html&t=a&d=d&s=di&c=a&ti=1&ai=51359&l=dir &o=0&sv=00000000&ip=46f9a786&u=audio"); interfaceflash.addParam('wmode','transparent');int erfaceflash.write(); /ˌɒbsəˈlit, ˈɒbsəˌlit/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ob-suh-leet, ob-suh-leet] Show IPA adjective, verb, -let⋅ed, -let⋅ing.

–adjective 1.no longer in general use; fallen into disuse: an obsolete expression. 2.of a discarded or outmoded type; out of date: an obsolete battleship. 3.(of a linguistic form) no longer in use, esp., out of use for at least the past century. Compare archaic.4.effaced by wearing down or away.5.Biology. imperfectly developed or rudimentary in comparison with the corresponding character in other individuals, as of the opposite sex or of a related species.

#4 I would paraphrase as Worn Out

It is not a word I would choose, but I don't write your reports use it if you choose

Member Benefits1

Tom King Guest

Wow.....alot of feelings on this topic.

Personally, I do not make a big deal about the presence of pushmatics. I do make sure the buyers understand that given the inspection of the system did not reveal defects that the system is present and operational and that being outdated they may find repairs difficult or more costly and finally I would suggest they budget for upgrade.

But hey, that's just my take.

Last edited by Tom King; 11-09-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: spelling error

I intern could reply to the markus statement by making some childish remark regarding 'home inspectors' however, my understanding that a site such as this is a place for grown up intelligent minds to exchange thoughts, ideas, and experience relative to the issue raised in the thread.

I was not aware that there was an inferior issue relating to the pushmatic breaker, always had good luck with them through the years. This is one of the reasons for a site such as this, we all can learn from each other.
    We just have to ignore some of the kids that feel the overwhelming need to play where grown men work.
    Bob Smit, County Electrical Inspector

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12