Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: World Health Org and Mould

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Endza View Post
    Moisture intrusion and mold account for more than 1/2 of all consumer inspection requests we receive.
    Lisa, ( Director of Miss Communication.)

If that's the case wouldn't You Have a Mold Position ?

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    Last edited by Billy Stephens; 07-30-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: avatar uploaded
    Member Benefits1
    It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)
    Billy J. Stephens HI Service Memphis TN.

Our unwritten policy is that mold tests can be a part of a mold inspection and that a mold inspection requires a holistic approach.

One must understand roof leaks, downspouts, ventilation, gutters, stucco, EIFS, sump pumps, plumbing leaks, drywall, condensation, drainage, foundations, and most everything else about a home to do a proper mold inspection. Home inspectors, in particular IAC2 members, are best suited to fulfill this task.

IAC2's new 164 page book "How to Perform Mold Inspections" explains more.

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

Our unwritten policy is that mold tests can be a part of a mold inspection .
    Great,

Only in America an Unwritten SOP.
    * now in 55 countries.

It Might have Choked Artie But it ain't gone'a choke Stymie! Our Gang " The Pooch " (1932)

A position statement is not an SOP Billy. Brian has asked me not to link to our various written SOPs.

Lisa Endza
    Director of Communication
    InterNACHI

lisa,--

A position statement is not an SOP Billy.
    Billy---Only thing I'm seeing on nachi sop is exclusions, section 3.2, I section J & k.
    Lisa---Brian has asked me not to link to our various written SOPs.
    Just Communicate it to me.
    * no link required.

A position statement is not an SOP Billy. Brian has asked me not to link to our various written SOPs.
    Have those SOP's ever bee vetted?

Scott Patterson, ACI
    Spring Hill, TN
    www.traceinspections.com

any common person can spot mould,if someone wants an air test or any mould test--ask them why.if they tell you they have health issues then i can understand--i spent alot of money attending a mould class, but i don't push it- i explain lets go look at the house first if none is visable and there are no signs of past or present moisture problems.i state that and ask do you still want a mould sampling .if they do--they are the clients and i do what they want.--but i believe you need to attend a certified or sanction class outside of your ashi--nahi, or internachi org
    i'm a nahi member and my org does not certify inspectors for mold--radon or PGA GOLF MEMBERSHIP..i had to pass all of those on my own--FOUR

charlie

Nachi SOP don't mean anything given that the complaint process for disgruntled consumers or or members is tied to the disfunctional ESOP which has no policy, can't produce a policy, and has not demonstrated any knowledge of how a ESOP works by conducting its investigations and discussions off a public forum! They rule by intimidation and threats.

The Code of Ethics has been breached so many times by the people in leadership roles is a farce.

If you can't muster the will to put measures in place to stop wanton disregard of the ethics rules or to investigate an ESOP infraction or to stop influence and conflicts of interest from Tricky Nicky and his zealots, then please don't try and sell a Nachi as the apitamy of home inspection associations.

No one look any further then the crap I have had to endure at the hands of misfits and rubes who through their public displays on a public forum are the norm for a ship of fools.

As far as I am concerned Nachi is nothing but a money laundering operation.

Michael Larson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Wand View Post
    As far as I am concerned Nachi is nothing but a money laundering operation.
    More than that. They washed you out too.

Michael

Thanks for confirming that the ESOP and all things Nachi are based on inferior principals which you are always ready to endorse.

Given your active participation in the disfunction of Nachi the question is why are you now coming here and making a pest of yourself?

Also please note the attachment, it was made by one of your colleagues on the ESOP, it backs up what I posted above.

And btw I do not have cancer, nor any other illness, but it appears the ESOP member definetly has a medical issue which needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the assistance in demonstrating the high standards Nachi employs by its ESOP members of which I believe you are one.

Attached Files Attached Files

Michael Larson Guest

Michael

Thanks for confirming that the ESOP and all things Nachi are based on inferior principals which you are always ready to endorse.

Given your active participation in the disfunction of Nachi the question is why are you now coming here and making a pest of yourself?

Also please note the attachment, it was made by one of your colleagues on the ESOP, it backs up what I posted above.

And btw I do not have cancer, nor any other illness, but it appears the ESOP member definetly has a medical issue which needs to be addressed.

Thanks for the assistance in demonstrating the high standards Nachi employs by its ESOP members of which I believe you are one.
    Please don't bother me with your personal problems.

But Michael you are here trying to represent the best and the brightest Nachi has to offer. Given your apeptite for professionalism and your position within the Nachi family, I think it would behoove you to explain the actions of your colleagues who on many occassions you have openly supported with your cut and paste attitude.

Now.. I think everyone is dying to ask if you are one of those 25 minute inspectors your Nachi communication director was speaking about. And in order to establish your credibility as a voice of experience please fill us in on just how many inspections you have done this week, let alone the year.... I know, I know, you won't tell us because it would be embarrassing. Hey but you are use to being an embarrassment!

***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images

Michael Larson Guest

Now.. I think everyone is dying to ask if you are one of those 25 minute inspectors your Nachi communication director was speaking about. And in order to establish your credibility as a voice of experience please fill us in on just how many inspections you have done this week, let alone the year.... I know, I know, you won't tell us because it would be embarrassing. Hey but you are use to being an embarrassment!

Apparently more than you.

Speaking of embarrassment, how did you get kicked out?

That's quite a feat in an org that you consider to have a "low bar" for acceptance.

And don't bother with the harassing calls, emails and text messages this time OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Larson View Post
    Apparently more than you.

Speaking of embarrassment, how did you get kicked out?

That's quite a feat in an org that you consider to have a "low bar" for acceptance.

And don't bother with the harassing calls, emails and text messages this time OK?
    Kicked out? That must be your definition for Kangaroo court. You continually show just how little you understand and actually know about procedure, bylaws and natural justice. But that would be typical of a die hard Nachi member who quite frankly doesn't have much to substantiate his abilities.

Why don't you address the mould issue? Surely you must be able to find something to cut and paste and sell it as your opinion!

Did Nachi certify you as a Certified Pest?

Michael Larson Guest

Kicked out? That must be your definition for Kangaroo court. You continually show just how little you understand and actually know about procedure, bylaws and natural justice. But that would be typical of a die hard Nachi member who quite frankly doesn't have much to substantiate his abilities.

Why don't you address the mould issue? Surely you must be able to find something to cut and paste and sell it as your opinion!

Did Nachi certify you as a Certified Pest?
    Now don't get all upset Raymond.

You were given every opportunity to stay at NACHI.

You refused. You're gone.

Sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks Michael

I knew you would understand what I have been saying all along about Nachi. I am pleased it didn't work out to never been embarrassed about it.

Thanks for your assistance in demonstrating what many have been saying about Nachi.

Lisa,

Are any of the INACHI courses you refer to approved by ASHI for continuing Education?

Tom McKay
    ASHI Sertified Inspector

Moisture intrusion and mold account for more than 1/2 of all consumer inspection requests we receive.

As the World Health Organization report shows, the two are very related.

Pardon Bubba plz,

All due respect kids.......Nachi sure seems to push inside system water-diverting companies when homeowners have leaky-moldy basement.
    Interior drain tile/pressure relief systems w/sumps do not stop water from
    entering exterior cracks and other exterior openings thus will not help stop-prevent mold.....or efflorescence/insects entering these same cracks
    or relieve-lessen lateral pressure......like this house-basement and many others Snapfish: Share:Registration

Inside system installed when it should not have been and this crap occurs
    all the time.Misrepresenting where the problem(s) are,where the water is actually entering which causes mold,efflorescence etc on parts of wall.

There are exterior cracks in the block wall,vertical/step and horizontal cracks. The corner has a 2-part problem....water that gets into the blocks through exterior cracks and a leaky pipe.

This HO recently bought house,was told everything was/is A freakin OK with having that inside system installed. NONSENSE!!! Incompetent.

They have a son w/asthma.Cracks in basement wall have widened a bit
    since they moved in.Thats because there is clay soil/lateral pressure
    against the outside of the dumb wall,should have been removed back when inside company installed a system that did NOT stop water from entering the exterior cracks and did NOT lessen the lateral pressure.

Homeowners have repeatedly tried cleaning the mold off the wall,it keeps coming back.It reappears because water is STILL entering! Corner has 2-part water problem as i said.

Raising the grade and sloping it away,22 mile long downspout extensions
    and inside systems do NOT repair/waterproof exterior cracks and other openings,won`t stop-prevent mold.....yet many continue to tell homeowners this is what they need.

Same thing here,inside system installed.Total incompetence and often FRAUD.
    Snapfish: Share:Registration

Inside system co`s (Nachi etc always seems to recommend) don`t remove these types of causes of exterior cracks which then allows water to enter and very possibly cause mold.
    Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration

The above is often relevant when there`s mold on basement wall(s)...it sure is.No it`s not always the cause,of course not....but much more than some HI`s etc seem to think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12