Thread: Ol head bangers

Ron Bibler Guest

Default Ol head bangers

How do you call out these old head bangers. Just as I was walking past this thing one of them pop open came down and hit me on the top of the head

Best

Ron

Similar Threads:
    ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images ***IMPORTANT*** You Need To Register To View Images
    OREP Insurance

Default Re: Ol head bangers

@#$#$#@$@*&%$@*&ffffffnnnnnsonofabitcH. NOT AS BAD AS THE BROKEN WINDOW TENSIONERS THOUGH!! Thats when they hear the full vocabulary.

A.D. Miller Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Bibler View Post
    How do you call out these old head bangers. Just as I was walking past this thing one of them pop open came down and hit me on the top of the head

Best

Ron
    RB: There are several issues like that. The first that comes to mind is a particular style of 60s-70s Fox and Jacobs house that has a roof that completely overhangs the patio. It is supported at the outside of the patio by posts and a beam the bottom of which is about 5'-11" off the ground. I ran into these, literally, several times before I began writing them up as pedestrian hazards. I once got a call from a listing agent who did not understand the implications of the phrase. He called me from the property, asked what the comment meant, went out onto the patio as I directed, and BAM, ran right into the damned thing. Karma in action!

One that you, unfortunately, cannot write up is the low-hanging light fixtures in the dining and breakfast rooms of vacant houses. I have bought a couple of those.

James Vincent Guest

You would think that they would of atleast spun the doors around 180 degrees. Would classify as a Hard Hat Area !

Quote Originally Posted by A.D. Miller View Post
    I once got a call from a listing agent who did not understand the implications of the phrase. He called me from the property, asked what the comment meant, went out onto the patio as I directed, and BAM, ran right into the damned thing. Karma in action!
    Karma, but with you directing.
    One that you, unfortunately, cannot write up is the low-hanging light fixtures in the dining and breakfast rooms of vacant houses. I have bought a couple of those.
    Try hanging a big pink flag on it. I think of doing that every time I bonk my head.